• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monsters of Thought: The Operator (Marble Hornets) Vs The Crescent King (The House In The Ocean)

Chritin

He/Him
Two relatively weak beings whose power comes from the absolute mind boggling they cause. I should mention as well that I’m up to consider any other Slender Man variants besides the Operator, since I only picked it because I find it to be the most interesting.

The Operator

The Crescent King

Rules:
- Speed is Equalized

Round 1 (Pawns proportional to their series):
Votes:

The Operator:

The Crescent King: @Vyfourthaccount @CrackerVolley

Round 2 (Equal # of Pawns, currently 100):
Votes:

The Operator:

The Crescent King: @Vyfourthaccount @CrackerVolley

Last edited:
So, do they both start with a certain amount of people they've infected orrrrr?
I didn’t really think of that, although that makes a lot of sense.

I guess we could do rounds with it, round 1 being however many people they infect in their respective series, and round 2 could be a standard number of people like 100.

Crescent King takes this while he's physically inferior, his hax and state of existence is enough to grant him the win since the operator can't harm him at all due to nonexistent physiology so I vote CK

I didn’t really think of that, although that makes a lot of sense.

I guess we could do rounds with it, round 1 being however many people they infect in their respective series, and round 2 could be a standard number of people like 100.
I don't think it boosts their power at all

Crescent King takes this while he's physically inferior, his hax and state of existence is enough to grant him the win since the operator can't harm him at all due to nonexistent physiology so I vote CK
Yeah that makes sense. He more literally exists as an idea, rather than the Operator who to my knowledge is just preserved through the idea of him. Granted, I wonder if the Operator could still “beat” the Crescent King by killing anyone it has infected. Sure it wouldn’t truly kill it, but it would be left in an inactive state. Plus, the Operator definitely has the better hax for dealing with Irl humans (madness manip, BFR, etc)

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess I'll go CK for the moment. I guess turning enough of his pawns into nuclear reactors would probably be effective enough to clear out the rather normal pawns of the Operator?? Shit, maybe a specific starting number for pawns is a bigger deal than I though.

I’ll start keeping a counter of who votes on what. Are we good with the rounds I mentioned, or would you just prefer a set number or arbitrary “equal amount” of pawns for just a single round?

Back