• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monster Hunter Discussion Thread (#2)

Safi's weapons lowkey look like soul edge... :D.

Anyway Iceborne profiles when? (I know Banbaro has one), I would do it myself but I'm absolutely terrible at making/editing profiles (especially on mobile).

At this point I just want irrefutable proof/confirmation/lore etc that Raging Brachy is indeed ED level, seeing him at 8-B instead of Low 6-B always made no sense to me but the fact they gave him a remix of his remastered theme (with vocals) gives me some hope.

It took awhile by that "leak" from two years ago proved true lol!, My prediction; before we get Fatalis (which is looking to be all but confirmed) we'll get a major 5th title update during the summer and it'll either be a major crossover (like the Witcher III WH or FFXIV) or be similar to the 3rd major title update but with EDs (namely Rusted Kush and Oroshi Kirin).

YEP. Trailer dropped for it on the official MH twitter

TBH I had kinda fallen out of playing MHW simply because of a lack of time but now I'm like super motviated to play again lol

Well there is the fact that (in the old world) its found in an arena only Elder Dragon level monsters appear in such as Akantor, Crimson Fatalis and the Commission ranked Deviants for example.

In Iceborne it is given as much urgency as Furious Rajang who is Elder Dragon level.

There are other reasons as well like always being endgame material so the Hunter would always have to fight ED before it but I don't have much time so I'll cut it here.

So I know this likely isn't the best place to ask, but I figured I'd drop a question here. Is there a link or place that I could view the metric prefixes that come after Foe? I checked the Attack Potency page, but it doesn't really outline the starting points and end points for each thing after Foe, it just focuses on the tiers themselves.

JoshSSJGod said:
Speaking of that update, are we able to scale Raging Brachy to Elder Dragons now?
yes he should

"Raging Brachydios is a predator capable of taking on and even killing other large predatory monsters, just like Brachydios. In line with their chosen habitat and absurd strength, Raging Brachydios will encounter far more dangerous foes than regular Brachydios, but will fight them and potentially win nonetheless. Notably the other residents of Ingle Isle; Akantor, Teostra, Furious Rajang as well as the deviants of many powerful monster species such as Hellblade Glavenus, Dreadking Rathalos and Bloodbath Diablos."

He's considered as a ED that can take on and possibly win against other Elder class dragon's that lives on Ingle Isle.

Back