• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monokuma VS Sela (Reality Library)

• Fight Location: Library
  • Starting Distance: 5m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Neo World Avatar (Danganronpa 2) Monokuma | Soldier Sela
Monokuma:
Sela:
Inconclusive:

1ILUDUQ.jpg
SelaNorm.jpg

Changed my mind Sela absolutely stomps turns out she has smurf stuff in this key too lmao

also apparently passive information analysis that tells her everything about Monokuma, as well as data/information + law manip. And I'm pretty sure Monokuma can't do anything to her high regen anyways so it's a stomp.

also apparently passive information analysis that tells her everything about Monokuma, as well as data/information + law manip. And I'm pretty sure Monokuma can't do anything to her high regen anyways so it's a stomp.
Okay, and? She can't do anything against Data/Law Manip.

Monokuma can incap and she can't finish it either due to her copies and Resurrection, in addition to Type 6 Immortality.

I also don't know if it can interact with an A.I.

Okay, and? She can't do anything against Data/Law Manip.
Uh...yeah, she can.

She has Information Manipulation, Law Manipulation, and Hacking because she can alter things that are set in stone in the world, being "laws" that govern the world itself. The world is stated to be a virtual one as well, so this is akin to literally altering the very program of the world. Moreover, this is thought-based as well, and can even alter the very nature of how some abilities even work in the first place..

Last edited:
Her Information Analysis would allow her to accurately identify how powerful Monokuma is, as well as knowing their abilities and powers. This includes knowing about its numerous copies and knowing it is an AI made of data. So her Information Manipulation/Hacking would allow her to alter the very data that defines Momkuma's AI, as well as altering all of its copies as well...since again, it is thought-based, and is potent enough to influence all of reality as well.

This is why it is also counted as Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation (It says Type 3, but this was before the page was updated, and Type 3 is pretty much Type 2 now)
But, I'll fix that after this match.

So overall...Sela can definitely affect an AI, and even completely change it with mere thoughts alone.

Last edited:
Thought based 4D hax? Monokuma is dead then.
It's actually 11D, since it can somewhat influence the Domain of Man as well, which is a High 1-C structure.
This would make the "program" of the world a High 1-C structure.

Though things that are not virtual/digital are pretty much invulnerable to this hax, but Monokuma is explicitly an AI made of data so it works on them.

Last edited:
Back