• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
so uh, is this supreme god Mori since Mori has 2 4-B keys, Ragnarok Arc and Supreme God Mori. If Supreme God Mori it goes to Mori, since speed and power as he is stronger than his 250,000x boost after becoming Supreme God, and it'd just be a beat-down on 21. (Unless soul manipulation, power nullification, and Memory Manipulation is passive.)
If Ragnarok Mori it can go either way, but it'll probably go to 21. Speed is hard to gauge when the numbers get into the drillions, and I don't know the AP gap if there is one.

Mori is 202 Kilofoe. I'm pretty sure he stomps 21 in pure physical strength. Also, his shockwaves have enough AoE to kill Satan, who has High-Mid regen.

Mori is 202 Kilofoe. I'm pretty sure he stomps 21 in pure physical strength. Also, his shockwaves have enough AoE to kill Satan, who has High-Mid regen.
All of Mori's attacks of AoE in this form, oof. So uh, I'm assuming 21's memory and soul shit isn't passive and that Mori skill and AP stomps.

Back