• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monitor Sphere Upgrade High 1-A

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay first if Anyone is really Pro about this Thread please help to add Details of this Thread

secondly I will add the detail that Transcends limbo=Beyond Framework Hierarchy 1-A
so just go ahead

before that I explained briefly what limbo is

What is Limbo?

Limbo is a higher world that essentially functions as a place for characters who’ve been removed from the continuity. It exists outside the story of DC comics and also transcends it and higher world out of which reality unfoldsunfolds

Merry man declared such a limbo (Animal man #25)

THAT LIGHT REPRESENTS THE MIDDLE GROUND BETWEEN OUR REALITY AND THE HIGHER WORLD (Animal Man #24)

The faces staring down on the Great Light are reading it like a story for entertainment. (Animal Man #24)

Limbo is the last outpost of Existence
an impossible realm where there is no space,there are no stories that are so big, the Whole of Existence is just a book in Limbo (Superman Beyond Final Crisis #2,Superman Beyond Final Crisis #1,Animal man #25)

and now to State why is the Sphere Monitor High 1-A,before that we first introduce what is Monitor Sphere, Monitor Sphere is home for The Monitors to keep Multiverse safe from evil threats

and now why does the Monitor Sphere get High 1-A?

simple,Limbo is considered a flat disk on the Nile River and is considered an Infinitesimal Object in the Monitor Sphere,where Limbo is the last outpost of Existence, an impossible realm that has no space no time no stories that are so big Whole of Existence It's just a book in Limbo If it's Transcend limbo, the character will automatically Transcend Conceptual Meta Framework 1A

okay first if Anyone is really Pro about this Thread please help to add Details of this Thread

secondly I will add the detail that Transcends limbo=Beyond Framework Hierarchy 1-A
so just go ahead

before that I explained briefly what limbo is

What is Limbo?

Limbo is a higher world that essentially functions as a place for characters who’ve been removed from the continuity. It exists outside the story of DC comics and also transcends it and higher world out of which reality unfoldsunfolds

Merry man declared such a limbo (Animal man #25)

THAT LIGHT REPRESENTS THE MIDDLE GROUND BETWEEN OUR REALITY AND THE HIGHER WORLD (Animal Man #24)

The faces staring down on the Great Light are reading it like a story for entertainment. (Animal Man #24)

Limbo is the last outpost of Existence
an impossible realm where there is no space,there are no stories that are so big, the Whole of Existence is just a book in Limbo (Superman Beyond Final Crisis #2,Superman Beyond Final Crisis #1,Animal man #25)

and now to State why is the Sphere Monitor High 1-A,before that we first introduce what is Monitor Sphere, Monitor Sphere is home for The Monitors to keep Multiverse safe from evil threats

and now why does the Monitor Sphere get High 1-A?

simple,Limbo is considered a flat disk on the Nile River and is considered an Infinitesimal Object in the Monitor Sphere,where Limbo is the last outpost of Existence, an impossible realm that has no space no time no stories that are so big Whole of Existence It's just a book in Limbo If it's Transcend limbo, the character will automatically Transcend Conceptual Meta Framework 1A
My Goodness, there is already a thread about all DC Cosmology been discussed. Characters like monitor might also be affected.

Well before Ant comes, i’ll just spoil his egg. There’s currently an ongoing thread about the DC cosmology and it is advice that you refrain from any content revision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back