• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monika tries to solo your favorite verse

Homestuck: Dies hard

MtG: I'm pretty sure Pre-Mending Bolas would defeat her easily. I think Progenitus could win too.

Terraria: Solos

Undertale: Stops at Chara

The Walking Dead: Decimated

The Mist: Decimated

Z Nation: Decimated

Bird Box: Decimated

SSBU: Decimated

Seven Deadly Sins: Decimated

Kill la Kill: Decimated

Well since this isn't a match thread it's safe to bump this I'm pretty sure.

Killer Instinct: Yells gg

Infamous: Yells gg

World of Darkness: Cain stands there. A mage shows Monika what plot manip is really like etc.

Elder Scrolls: Prolly gets to the point where Vivec needs to thrust his spear.

Castlevania: I'm curious about Monika vs Dracula

Jojo: Well there goes that.

Darkest Dungeon: Yells gg

Bobobobo: I'm not going near this, this is stupid.

Shin Megami Tensei: SMT Dante screams at her.

Besides my favorite favorite verses that she easily solos:

FMAB: Truth should do his job

JoJo's: I guess she solos canon JoJo if she defeated Giorno. Idk about the novel bullshit, I think no

Dark Souls: Protagonists will always come back but they can't really get rid of her

TF2: Same as Dark Souls

Toaru: Magic gods

Back