• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, most humans can generally just overpower a dog. I don't think joker is above beating the shit out of a dog, after all. Smarter, bigger, probably more powerful. He takes this

Arthur is physically strong, but he also seems quite thin and not really taking care of himself, not to mention he is somewhat slower than the dog.

I still doubt the dog could do it. Arthur may not be the most well shaped but he's strong enough to choke Alfred and generally overpower some. He's surprisingly strong for someone his build.

Wasn't Alfred taken by surprise and behind iron bars?

Regardless, the dog here killed an adult man, so, i think he has some form of a wincon here.

Never said the dog didn't. Just saying Arthur takes it.

Alfred was taking by surprise but he still wasn't able to fight off Arthur after that.

Back