• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mogeko Castle upgrade

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
Yonaka's current rating is presumably based on two things:

1. Random Mogeko destroying the entire castle for shit and giggles.

2. King mogeko having created the castle.

This is fine and all, however High 8-C seems like a huge lowball.

First of all the castle is huge and all. 8-B seems like a good low end.

Secondly...we have this:

Funisinfinite

This hardly sounds hyperbolic to me.

Even then, the dimension that the castle is in has numerous stars inside (The world where the castle is in is noted to be separate from the "Real world", so it's certainly not natural stars)

Funisstarry

So I'd suggest 8-B, likely 4-A to High 3-A for anyone scaling to the castle.

seems like an at least 4-A to me (how did i miss this when i saw the playthrough RIP)

This gonna me some high end 4-A. The King and Nega-Megako fodderizing megakos (Who are quite high 4-A with this), who in turn gets absolutely fodderized by Yonaka.

Also: Given that Yonaka gets the King's power, she'd get:

-Reality Warping (Creating the castle's dimension and all)

-Spatial Manipulation (The castle's space itself can expand and contract)

-Ressurection (She brought back her bro)

4 people agreed. Given that I doubt that anybody knows much about this verse here, shall I apply it or?

They don't have profiles.

I may eventually play through them to make them. Eventually. Someday.

This is gonna mean more Masadaverse/Nasuverse/Nipponverse verse now is it?

I doubt scaling will happen tho

Alright, updated with "4-A, possibly High 3-A".

If anyone disagrees with the latter we can simply replace it with "possibly far higher"

It's aight, tho I just can't really help you with the ratings of those verses yet. Maybe later.

Back