• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moderate Sized Dead Rising CRT

This was basically his consensus

B4D554D4-5217-44BA-AD8D-26DED407B6C3

So basically no nee key key is needed. We can just add it as optional equipment, like how Rexy is optional equipment for Larry Dale

Ahh. Well. At least, if they buff up his power, we need to make clear that the equipment is where it comes from.

But yea. that's fine. We can add the suits

What powers and abilities do they have? Let's get tha clear

Alrighty. Do any offer an AP buff? Or does it stay in wall area, if so. We can rate it all

Higher with costumes

Then out his abilities in his abilities section and then the suits in optional equipment

And what doesn't Nick need updated?

Nick should be given Fire, Ice, Explosion, Electricity, Technological, and Energy Manipulation for the same reasons as the other two, as well as Preparation and Healing. As well as Genius intellect and High stamina.

Taken from the OP.

I can work on adding the abilities of you wanna add the optional equipment. I just gotta take a shower real quick.

When was genius agreed upon? Not that I have an issue with it. I just don't remember when that was discussed.

And alrighty. I'll add the suits you told me.

Oh I mean I thought it was just a seems fine thing. No one commented on my nick revisions someone just sorta came around and removed Frank's tier then half of the OP was ignored so eh.

I'm not sure. The weapons in Dead rising 3 aren't as wacky as the other ones. They seem like it wouldn't take a genius to build. It seems like he would be gifted at most rather than genius. Less I'm forgetting something

Also I think At lest genius is a little much for frank. I can say genius makes sense. But I wouldn't pin him any higher. I wouldn't even pin chuck up any higher then genius who has some of the stupidest weapon combos to build

I added the suits and powers you showed to franks page btw

Alright cool. I'll take a look over it in a second.

Also I mean, he can literally make an automatic robot dog with random scraps lying around. You only have to use a beer keg and an LCD monitor which is impressive.

Frank can make stupid stuff like a magic wand that transforms people, something that dematerializes you (Holy Terror), among other ridiculous things. I'd say Genius at the very least fits Frank

I guess. Still doesn't seem genius levels to me. He at the very least is the least smart out of the DR cast.

And I wasn't saying Genius doesn't fit frank. I said I'm fine with genius. I'm saying At Least Genius seems a bit much. I wouldn't pin him higher than a genius. I'm saying remove the At least part

Considering he has actual mechanical experience I could argue otherwise but eeeeh.

Alright you can remove the At Least part then? Also it might be best to put the costumes in his first key and not the one with the exo suit as they aren't part of his exo suit.

Ehh. Fair enough. Tho he still is the least intelligent I say out of the 3. Considered Chucks even heavily mechanic knowledgeable to the point he made a turrent out of a mechanical teddy bear and gun. And frank is frank. I'm sure you know why I say he is smarter than Nick

And sure. and also my bad. I'll fix that.

Also. Should I put a "higher" tier for his suits? Or does it not buff his power notably?

It doesn't notably buff his power so I suggest you leave it alone in that regard. I wish it did but I didn't notice anything special in the videos.

I put it just in case cause it seems to send more zombies flying than his normal body when watching. He seems to notably buff him a bit.

It's just next to

"Higher with power ups and costumes"

Subsonic+ via Adam the clown who can actually deflect bullets.

Cause in his fight. If you use a pistol when he isn't blinded by his own ballon filled with gas or something

He deflects the bullet with his chainsaw.

That is supersonic. But Adam is A lot faster than frank in the fight. But to keep up should justify a Subsonic+

Adam all together is faster. Like doing melee combat is Essentially not fully touchable without actually blinding him. Meaning that Frank shouldn't fully scale. Adam isn't outright blitzing him. So the higher ends of sub sonic. To sub sonic+ seems fair. But it's pretty clear Adam is supposed to be much faster

But it's a reaction speed buff.

We do not. But we can make one. Should be easy. Adam is honestly the Tank of the verse. His weapons the most broken, and he Jim's the fastest.

So Wall AP

Supersonic speeds

Powers and abilities he doesn't have much. He had throwing knifes, his powered or gas filled balloons, and chainsaws.

Yeeeah not much there bhtbhed be fun to make matches for. I may try working on that later

Should probably have weapon mastery with his chainsaws no? Also breathing fire would be a Breath Attack. Probably fire manipulation all the same but eh. Seems fairly solid.

Oh yea. That's fair.

Breathe attack works too.

But it isn't him actually breathing it out. It's probably like breathing on a match with whatever is in his balloons and stuff to cause the fire to grow bigger.

We do? Well. All we have to do is update the speed then. Since it seems to cover everything. As long as supersonic is good.

Alrighty. We get that changed. And then all we have to worry about is nick. I already put scaling to Adam under his sub sonic area.

Back