• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moar Krabs VS Teh Docturr

Alright. Should we add this to Teh Docturr's wins and Moar's losses(i need to make my verse cheaper it looks like lol)

Do you think The Docturr would at most draw with Skodwarde? Because the "Nope" attack is pretty hax. And Stockwarde is apparently "drawed" with Haruto and the only reason he drawed because of the Great Ignorace Will, which is the same thing as "Nope". Teh Docturr is also immune to all jokes, logic, wankiness of his opponent and argument against him. I'm just wondering.

Skodwarde is kinda nerfed in Joke Battles tbh. His wiki incarnation(made by me) has no equal.

Yes that unstoppable creature is NERFED....

Back