• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP VS DBZ (SPEED EQUALIZED)

Round 1:Twilight Sparkle (alicorn) vs ssj 2 teen Gohan

Round 2: Celestia (Cell got a stomp on Luna) vs super perfect cell

Round 3: Tirek Full power + Dazzlings at full power vs ssj Vegito

Round 4: Rainbow Power Rainbowdash vs ssj3 Goku (buu saga)

Round 5: Starlight Glimmer at her strongest (changed this due to another stomp with NMM losing easily) vs Goku Black (Base) Note: this is Goku Black when he fought Trunks at the beginning before fighting ssj2 Goku)

Round 6: Sombra vs Grey Buu (Evil buu)

Round 7: 4 Alicorns Twilight Sparkle vs Buuhan

Round 8: Rainbow powered fluttershy vs ss2 Gohan (again) Edit: changed a few battles since they were one sided fights

Round 1: Twilight via hax (Transmutation, Time Manipulation, Gravity Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Hypnosis, etc.)

Round 2: I think Cell gets this one, Luna doesn't seem to be as haxed as Twilight, and Cell is a master of Martial Arts, and I don't think Luna has anything that can prevent him from keep regenerating, which would be a huge problem, since Cell becomes significantly more powerful every time he almost dies.

Round 3: I'm not sure, Tirek has Reality Warping, which I don't think Vegito has any defence against, but his Reality Warping is in small scale, so, I'm not sure if it would help that much... Maybe The Dazzlings could hypnotize him, or Tirek could steal his flight ailities and strenght, and they also have some advantage, since they all just need to focus in one target, while Vegito would have to defeat all of them, so, I think Team MLP may win this one, but not easily.

Round 4: Goku via Martial Arts, Chi Manipulation, Teleportation, Adaptation, Tlekinesis, Mind Reading, Telepathy, etc. He may have a hard time breaking through Rainbow Dash's forcefield, but that's basically it.

Round 5: This one is another close one, but I think Goku Black may win via Matter Manipulation, Time Travel, Reactive Evolution and Kaio-Ken.

Round 6: Majin Buu gets this, he can do almost everything Sombra can do and much more, the only thing Sombra has on him is intangibility, and Majin Buu would be really hard to kill, due to his Mid-High Regenerationn.

Round 7: I'm not sure, they both have ways of one-shoting (Twilight can turn him into an orange, mind control him with the Want It, Need It Spell spell, Majin Buu could absorb her or turn her into chocolate), so, I don't know, maybe Inconclusive?

Round 8: Janemba via power advantage and being able to keep up with almost all of Discord's hax (that's pretty rare).

Round 1: I'd give the slight edge to Twilight in this battle due to her variety of hax, but it is not a clear cut victory by any means.

Round 2: I gotta go with Cell here, I think he just outclasses Luna in basically everything.

Round 3: I think the Mind Manipulation + Reality Warping will be too much for Vegito to handle. He might be able to beat them one on one, but in a 2v1 situation he has no shot IMO.

Round 4: Very close one, but I'll go with Rainbow Dash, since if she gets her hooves on him she can BFR him to Tartarus or do some realtiy warping type ability.

Round 5: I'll go with Goku Black here, though I think it is a bit closer than the battle vs. Cell.

Round 6: Sombra's intangibile smoke form will be a tough one to fight against, but I do think I'll give Evil Buu the VERY slight edge here. Probably the hardest decision I've had to make thus far.

Round 7: I'll go with Twilight here, but another really close one. I think her plethora of hax will come in handy here and edge out the victory.

Round 8: Another tough one, but since this is bloodlusted Discord he'll go straight for the kill, whereas it looks like Fat Janemba isn't bloodlusted in this battle and will probably try to play around. In this situation I'll give it to Discord, but if both were bloodlusted I would probably give it to Janemba. Janemba is probably one of the only people in all of DBZ that can actually beat Discord, in fact probably the only one.

Results: 4-4, tied. Damn, these were pretty good matchups actually.

Round 1:Twilight Sparkle (alicorn) vs ssj 2 teen Goha

Pretty sure Twilight wins in a hax-way, although it isn't a stomp. Wouldn't surprise me if Gohan could end twilight with one blast when he's angered.

Round 2: Luna vs super perfect cell

Super Perfect Cell. Pretty sure she isn't as haxxed as Twilight, and anything that puts cell at Near-Death would only aid his power.

Round 3: Tirek Full power + Dazzlings at full power vs ssj Vegito

I think Vegito would lose this, ever so slightly. While I don't buy that the mind manipulation would at ALL effect Vegito, due to having two minds that are roughly on-par and someone with the Mind Abilities capable of controlling Kid Buu in the past having no chance of controlling Vegeta. Although it could serve as a good distraction.

Round 4: Rainbow Power Rainbowdash vs ssj3 Goku (buu saga)

SSJ3 Goku wins. Any type of BFR, Goku can instant transmission (Went from mortal realm to the otherworld). Actually, nothing is stopping Goku from Instant Transmission+Full Kamehameha.

Round 5: Nightmare Moon vs Goku Black (Base)

Goku Black, if he's at his "Full-Goku absorbed" state. This Black was fighting on-par with SSB Vegeta and the like for awhile, Nightmare Moon isn't taking this.

Round 6: Sombra vs Grey Buu (Evil buu)

Pretty sure Evil Buu outclasses her in almost every. And even if she lands some good hits, he'd only regen. Not to mention transmutation (all buus have it). Although this is by no means a stomp,

Round 7: 4 Alicorns Twilight Sparkle vs Buuha

Inconclusive. Either way, they could both easily 1-shot eachother. This is the same Buuhan that destroyed the walls between dimensions.

Round 8: Discord (Blood lusted) vs 1st form Janemba (instead of the previous super Janemba)

Hnmm... I'd give this to... Janemba. Sure Discord could probably harm Janemba insanely for the first half of the match, but then Janemba actually gets pissed. What then? with an AP advantage and can somewhat keep up with Discord in Haxes, it'll only be a matter of time. Although this one is close as well.

Dang all of these battles were pretty good, I'd have never tried to match these characters. Well maybe except for some :p

5-1, with 1 inconclusive. Although these calls were hard to make :/

how dare you make me think!?

For once, I'm gonna have to think more than what I'll type. I'll come back to explain my reasoning later, but for now...

1: Twilight

2: Cell

3: Tirek?

4: I don't know.

5: Black

6: Buu

7: Twilight

8: Discord...maybe

1:Twilight due to hax

2:Cell because of rgeneration

3:Tirek and the dazzlings have way to much hax for vegito to handle

4:probably goku but i chould also see rainbow dash taking this

5:Going with black because of his hax and his martial arts

6:I am probably going with sombra because of his intangibility but it is a very close fight

7:They can both 1-shot eachather so i dont really know

8:If discord is bloodlusted he is going to waste no time and just end janemba right then and there but if they he was not bloodlusted i whould have gone with inconclusive.

Results 4-3 with number 7 being inonclusive.

Back