• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP: Mid-Tiers Downgrades

Assaltwaffle said:
I don't think there are that many Tier 7 feats in MLP to calc.
Pinky has the feat of stretching mountains with her voice. And what about converting her speed into AP? I know it's against the rules, but in her case her speed and mass completely match the AP of Dark's calc.

Pinkie did that with a megaphone, not her own voice.

By the way, do you think their Power Pony personas would in anyway scale to their stats? IIRC, one of them made a huge storm by accident.

There's still that feat of dash and a bunch of fodder ponies clearing a TON of clouds during winter wrap up

The Winter Wrap Up feat is iffy. Theirs lots of cuts so the timeframe is hard to gauge and a ''ton'' of other pegasi helped out. Can't even say they were "fodders" since Season 1 Dash wasn't even ''that'' strong in comparison to others.

1. I doubt the megaphone would increase her voice a massive number of times over. But I guess so.
2. What about tanks for the memories? Rainbow Dash's snow-splosion cause the entire storm to begin releasing snow. I know you already calced it, but if you could use the energy released by a blizzard and find the volume of the storm, then we may have a feat.

3. I still think Rarities storm is usable. I posted a suggestion on your wall earlier.

I would appreciate further help with this.

I think that there are some MLP calculations waiting for evaluations.

Back