• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MLP Fan Made Feats

I was thinking about maybe writing a fanfic like that, but for Marvel instead (got the idea because I recently read Secret Wars, and it's been forever since I last wrote MLP); I might do it later, after I'm done with something I'm already writting. If I ever do that, Rockhoof will be Captain America, because that makes sense yet nobody is making that comparison.

"The MLP Fanworks universe is huge enough to carry it's own series of Marvel/DC timelines."

^ Quote from a best friend which is this thread in a nutshell

Definitely fitting since it's essentially a darker version of the episode it's inspired by

Rick and Morty are canon to MLP via a recent season 8 cameo

So this is a universe where the doctor and Rick live in the same reality

Idk myself if I had to guess probably something from ether Twilight or any intelligent character in the show ( probably something like Empress Twilight's intelligence)

Paulo.junior.969 said:
What's the best intelligence feat in fan-made MLP?
Twilight being able to calculate the endless possibilities of a single moment because she was so smart. Because some of the comics are basically fan fiction.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
To be fair, you need to have a really high IQ to understand IDW MLP...
Siege of the Crystal Empire only has the facade of really shitty fanfiction if you're not operating on a higher plane of consciousness. The subtleties of Radiant Hope's incredible character would simply go over one's head.

Man if you guys want shitty fanfictions, read Ponyfinder. That stuff is next level. Not Celestia committing mass genocide just cuz, a warrior pony who now wears armor that cuts and rips themselves apart so they know the pain of warfare, and lots of needlessly gorey stuff because who wants fu and joy out of My Little Pony?

It's already really damn expensive. It is pretty strong though, Not Shining Armor just has a 3-A feat out of nowhere ("He commands the might of the universe in his magic!") or something.

A better fanfic I read had a bad future ending in Spike and Nightmare Moon getting into a fight so destructive that they would destroy the Earth and Moon (he destroyed the sun years ago) and evetually the entire universe as they battled until the end of time.

Edit: Radiant Hope is the worst character in the series tho.

The only one I really remember was one where a dude named Makarov had super potent plot manipulation because he was a fusion of every type of Sue, and he was overpowered by Shining Armor, and both got stomped by the Blank Wolf, which was basically an avatar of creator retcons

Spike The Dragon has a fanfic where he had Slaanesh's powers. Also a story in which Twilight just sort of ate... everything in the multiverse. And MLP probably doesn't even have the strongest fanworks... /co/ says hi.

The Everlasting said:
TFW Jordan179 puts more effort into developing Equestria than Hasbro themselves actually do.
Worldbuilding isn't what makes a good story. In fact, that and using lorebuilding can in fact be detrimental to an episode.

Back