• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MK11 Discussion Thread Part 3: Noob Crusader

I'm not sure his low godly would be combat applicable

It did take him decades to come back

And wasn't it Kronika who brought him back anyway?

Paul Frank said:
I'm not sure his low godly would be combat applicable

It did take him decades to come back

And wasn't it Kronika who brought him back anyway?
Sareena mentioned him in MKX and said that he freed her from Quan Chi so him being brought from the past is unlikely

I hate how they used Noob in the story, he shouldn't have been beaten by Jacqui/Jax, he should be WAY stronger than either of them. Also why does he sound like the Shockmaster/Dr.Claw?

Otherwise incredibly fun character to play

Maybe, i still don't buy Jax being able to defeat him, neither do i being able to beat Liu Kang in X, but that's besides the point. Noob looks awesome though

MK One Piece style bounties (if you know what i mean)

all Erron Black's wanted posters Kollector = 100.000. Erron Black=100.000. Jade=100.000. Kung Lao = 100.000. Kitana=100.000.Baraka=100.000.Kabal=100.000.Jaqui=100.000.Cassie=100.000 .Jax=100.000. Noob= 100.000 . Frost=100.000.D'vorah=100.000. Skarlet=100.000 Johnny Cage =500(Joke) maybe 5 000 000. Kano=5 000 000. Sonya=5 000 000. Kotal Kahn= 5 000 000. Sub Zero=5 000 000.Scorpion =5 000 000. Shao Kahn=5 000 000. Liu Kang=5 000 000. Raiden=5 000 000. Geras=5 000 000. Cetrion=999 999 999. Now we need dlc character that will measure their power levels LOL

I love Mileena finally looks like a clone of Kitana (Mad artwork)

Also what's everyone's favourite costumes in 11?

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Johnny announcer voice is surely a heaven lel

Also question is Noob always abuse his portal in character?
Every time he's appeared since MK9, he's always abusing his portals, even to move short distances.

Pls no "cuz" spam, also is that really rewinding time in that scene? I'm still unsure tbh about that.

Also someone should publish Geras/Kollektor profile from Xtas blog since we don't know when he will back.

Credit to Xtas who made the prototype of Geras, i manage to publish his work aside from the respect, he seems likely not around until unknown time, you can call this unpatient purpose but hey i did it!!! I finally can make a profile!!! BANZAIII!!!

Well for how long you been inactive you seems inactive from around 10 days ago so yeah almost 2 weeks.

Also sorry if i'm publishing Cetrion and Geras, i thought you gonna be hiatus for too long so i'm go "don't let it wasted, do something"

Maybe one day I will get my 'Mortal Kombat Championship Mode' where I can create a character and just fight to the top, while slowly seeing those I fought with disappearing as they either go away after losing and/or because they got themselves killed.

Back