• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MK11 Discussion Thread Part 3: Noob Crusader

Honestly witht the exception of MK9 I don't think there's ever been a good fighting game story.

Which I can see since the emphasis is always on gameplay and it can be hard to represent all the characters in the story and be true to them as characters (It's a shame too since Netherrealm's comics are insanely good and make me want to see a Konquest Mode or something return)

TacticalNuke002 said:
Writing a coherent story is an issue with all fighting games.
Unless your name is Blazblue or Guilty Gear.

At least be happy this story already better than MKX story, its good tho yeah underwhelming.

MK v DC is MK8 and now part of the canon. Is another timeline which Kronika was manipulating we see this in one of the visions Raiden has when he is fighting Liu in all the timelines they have fought leading to the same outcome, Liu's death.

DLC characters data mine leaks:

• Shang Tsung
  • Sindel
  • Joker (MK vs DC)
  • Terminator
  • Spawn
  • Ash (Ash vs Evil Dead)
  • Nightwolf
  • Fujin
  • Sheeva

Kronika is actually a Titan, maybe Onaga might be one but that's my theory. Plus there are many more of these guys so MK is gonna have even bigger enemies soon.

Either he isn't relevant since the new villains make him look like fodder (just look at Onaga and Blaze's pages) or they will come back stronger than ever

TacticalNuke002 said:
Tbh, GG and BB have very convoluted stories with tons of jargon.
A lot of fighting game stories do. Just look at how Street Fighter and King of Fighters have handled all of their narratives.

Add that to the fact that GG and BB take their cues from anime and VNs respectively and, well...

> Have the power bend the universe and destiny to your desire

> Jax decides that the only tragedy he should fix in history is african slavery

Erm... At least Jacqui's was personal and actual selfless.

Scarlet's ending is easily the best, her voice-actress was clearly having the time of her life. Also Warner is rampaging against every video with Mk11 content.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
So in Krypt confirmed Ermac and Kenshi is dead, Reptile just go away lel
I watched the video lol

Krypt dude: "Hi Ermac!"

ermac ******* dies by falling on a spike and apparently he forgot how to fly

Krypt dude: "Bye Ermac!"

@Xtas

Maybe he get stage fatality'd by random opponent so that's why he can't fly lel

@Nuke

Its reversed, Kenshi get his soul sucked by Shang Tsung.

So.....It ended with PIS-empowered Liu Kang defeating Kronika, as expected really. I assume him winning essentially via the power of friendship will be counted as PIS right?

So which tier would Kronika be, 2-C or 2-B?

Kronika said that Raiden's gift protects him from her powers, so rest assured Kronika can't just time stop and rip him in half.

Kronika is physicall 5-A via powerscaling to Cetrion's feat since she is above them, but she is Low 2-C with the Hourglass.

If you have seen today's Kombat Kast, Shao Kahn can actually summon a Shadow Priest (those floating dudes you see wearing black robes) that can amplify his damage and turn most attacks into crushing blows, plus his taunt can decrease the opponent's damage

Cetrion mentions in of her intro dialogues that she embodies "virtue and light", would that give her Abstract Existence Type 3?

Still really, that whole "Raiden's gift/power just conviniently protecs from Time powers" is a PIS on itself really.

Tsubasa16 said:
Cetrion mentions in of her intro dialogues that she embodies "virtue and light", would that give her Abstract Existence Type 3?
Still really, that whole "Raiden's gift/power just conviniently protecs from Time powers" is a PIS on itself really.
Makes sense

Still better than green energy asspulls tbh, I still call both PIS but that ending was badass

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Still better than green energy asspulls tbh, I still call both PIS but that ending was badass
We all know the true non-PIS ending is the one where Kronika casually slices Liu Kang's head off.

I mean, i still don't understand why Kronika turned to glass???? lol

Back