• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mistake in weakness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was reading through Yuya's Manga profile and saw this: "Requires his cards to summon his monsters. Will eventually one his multiple personalities due to the Adam Factor." What exactly is meant by the second weakness listed as it makes no sense, become one, kill one, or is something else meant? I looked up the Adam Factor and couldn't find anything on this nor could I find the thread for the creation of the profile. Someone really needs to go in and fix it so the meaning is clear.

You should ask some active members listed in the Yu-Gi-Oh! verse page to comment here.

I believe it means "Will eventually become one with his multiple personalities due to the Adam Factor."

Ahh, so I was right. As it's small and straight forward, could it be opened so that it can fixed? If not, I'm more then willing to wait till after the move.

Thank you for helping out. Is there anything left to do here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back