• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misogynistic Serial Killer vs Politically Correct Serial Killer (6-0-0)

King_Dom470

He/Him
Dennis starts trying to talk to Beck despite knowing full well she's dating Joe. She ends up cheating on him and Joe decides to take his frustrations out on Dennis
Rules:
Speed Equal
They both have knives
Battle takes place inside Paddy's Pub and they start 5 meters away from each other
Dennis has prior knowledge and 10 mins of prep time
SBA for everything else
I hate to admit that only after finishing S4 have I stopped romanticizing  Joe : r/YouOnLifetime
The Gang has clearly killed a few people off-screen throughout the years.  What characters do you think are definite murders? I can think of Dylan  Tobeck, the fat guy from the serial

Evil Joe Goldberg: (AThe1412, King_Dom470, Accelerated_Evolution, SheevShezarrine, MarkGoldbridge, J.J._Chambers)

Regular Joe Goldberg:

Incon:

Last edited:
Not much tbh besides mentally preparing for the fight. Maybe setting up a pretty simple trap like what Charlie did here
Damn, those are gonna come in handy especially if Dennis knows where to place the traps to prevent Joe from sneaking up on him (And to stop him from getting away if he tries to) since he has the homefield advantage and is decent at stealth himself. Their AP, LS, and stamina should be comparable since they scale to pretty much the same things with Dennis having a slight edge overall while Joe is more intelligent and experienced. Dennis can catch Joe off-guard with one of the traps then attack him while he's disoriented. Joe might be able to overcome an ambush with his skill but I think the Bartender Killer will come out on top and successfully steal his girl.

Last edited:
Damn, those are gonna come in handy especially if Dennis knows where to place the traps to prevent Joe from sneaking up on him since he has the homefield advantage and is decent at stealth himself. Their AP, LS, and stamina should be comparable since they scale to pretty much the same things with Dennis having a slight edge overall while Joe is more intelligent and experienced. Dennis can catch Joe off-guard with one of the traps then attack him while he's disoriented. Joe might be able to overcome an ambush with his skill but I think the Bartender Killer will come out on top and successfully steal his girl.
To be fair Dennis could probably only set up a couple simple traps. Regardless I'm sure he could set up a couple fairly helpful ones

Vote counted

FRA

Back