• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Misato Katsuragi vs Dale Cooper (GRACE)

Vizer04

He/Him
Misato.png
Twin_Peaks.png

Both at 9-C and Speed Equalized.

Misato Katsuragi:

Dale Cooper: 8 (@Peppersalt43, @Jackythejack, @Mantidil, @Mariogoods, @Vizer04, @Harith0cell, @Dragon and @Lukewoesal007)

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Is it good enough to cause her to randomly miss shots or for bullets to just stop mid-air?
From how I understand it, how it works is Cooper’s luck brings about circumstances where he is less likely to get hit, such as suddenly getting out of a sniper’s line of sight when he is about to be shot or his actions indirectly foil the villain’s plan in some way such as
Lucy shooting Cooper’s doppelgänger just by Cooper calling her for an unrelated reason (Spoiler tag is probably not necessary but doing it just to be safe).

I guess I’m not sure how it would work in this type of scenario however.

Last edited:
From how I understand it, how it works is Cooper’s luck brings about circumstances where he is less likely to get hit, such as suddenly getting out of a sniper’s line of sight when he is about to be shot or his actions indirectly foil the villain’s plan in some way such as
Lucy shooting Cooper’s doppelgänger just by Cooper calling her for an unrelated reason (Spoiler tag is probably not necessary but doing it just to be safe).

I guess I’m not sure how it would work in this type of scenario howeve.
Well if that's the case then it's probably safe to assume it is at least slightly useful here

Voting Dale for those reasons since luck can be very useful in a gunfight

Back