• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It seems like Misako has an AP advantage here. I'm not too well versed in what Kid Goku can do here aside from martial arts and ki attacks, but she dodges Danmaku frequently, so I don't think that would be a huge problem for her. That being said he does have an advantage in terms of speed and range with the Power Pole, but again, I'm not that well versed in what that could do. Though I do lean more towards Misako because of the raw strength advantage and I believe that's what he would start off with.

I'm voting Goku due to his martial arts prowess. Misako is no slouch, but Goku trained with and did very well against masters such as Roshi. Plus, his afterimage technique and kamehameha could prove problematic for her.

I'm voting Goku due to his martial arts prowess. Misako is no slouch, but Goku trained with and did very well against masters such as Roshi. Plus, his afterimage technique and kamehameha could prove problematic for her.
One vote for Goku Solos.

Also let's remember, this being 21st Budokai Goku, he might as well be equal in AP to Misako

Nothings says that she doesn't
I think she might have the edge here if she doubles her strength with the scissors and manages to land a few clean hits. She also has a few more energy projectile attacks at her disposal with the recruits at her disposal to make up for her lack of kamehameha.

Back