• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both groups at Low 7-B, Dark Hero Arc Deku and Bakugo are used

Fight ends in K.O, Death, or Incap.

Fight takes place in Kamino, Yokohama at Ground Zero

Both groups start 15 meters from each other

Speed is equalized

Ntn5Ptg.jpeg
eK7nBcm.jpeg
"Don't mess with us, We're The River City Girls":0"The very presense of those two...raises the bar for the entire class":0

AP for both:

Misako and Kyoko are 2.52 Megatons which can be further increased with accessories

Deku and Bakugo are stronger than 2.15 Megatons which can be increased by things like Fa Jin and Cluster/Howitzer Impact respectively

Izuku and Bakugo: 2.15 Megatons of TNT. Bakugo is higher with Howitzer Impact and far higher with Cluster. Izuku can go up to 10.75 Megatons with Fa Jin.

Izuku also has Class G Lifting Strength. Izuku also has the Mid-Gauntlets, which is armor that covers both of his arms and legs with a durability rating of 550 Gigatons.

Misako and Kyoko: 2.52 Megatons of TNT, higher with accessories. (Description mentions a 2x multiplier for something, which is 5.04 Megatons)

Izuku and Bakugo: 2.15 Megatons of TNT. Bakugo is higher with Howitzer Impact and far higher with Cluster. Izuku can go up to 10.75 Megatons with Fa Jin.

Izuku also has Class G Lifting Strength. Izuku also has the Mid-Gauntlets, which is armor that covers both of his arms and legs with a durability rating of 550 Gigatons.

Misako and Kyoko: 2.52 Megatons of TNT, higher with accessories. (Description mentions a 2x multiplier for something, which is 5.04 Megatons)
Thank you Rusty, thats a lot better then mine.

Um, why doesn't Kyoko have any range rating on her profile?

How exactly good is their range game?
Misako has and it says that its "Extended Melee Range to Tens of Meters or Hundreds of Meters with various weapons/abilities" i'm not 100% sure how good it is, been awhile since i've played the games.

Let's get the easy stuff out of the way first.

What exactly can either do to prevent Izuku from restraining them with Blackwhip and his Class G Lifting Strength? Seems like once he grabs they have no way to escape.

Let's get the easy stuff out of the way first.

What exactly can either do to prevent Izuku from restraining them with Blackwhip and his Class G Lifting Strength? Seems like once he grabs they have no way to escape.
i'll wait for someone more knowledgeable but based on profiles, they could possibly use summons to get out with Recruits some could burn the blackwhip or freeze it.

i'll wait for someone more knowledgeable but based on profiles, they could possibly use summons to get out with Recruits some could burn the blackwhip or freeze it.
You're allowing them to summon more characters?

Can they fly? And how many are they going to summon? I assume they're all Low 7-B as well.
Not voting. Just wondering if the River City Girls thing became some sort of train here on the wiki.
Train?

You're allowing them to summon more characters?
I don't know if I can restrict it since its apart of their base abilities "Summoning (Can summon Recruits to assist her in combat)"
Can they fly? And how many are they going to summon? I assume they're all Low 7-B as well.
only one of them can fly which is ER-1N and each can have up to 2 summons each I think but that could just be game mechanics tho and usually just jump in for one attack and thats it. @DimeUhDozen is one of the supporters so she might be able to give input

Back