• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
iirc if Mirko has a strong mind she could maybe resist it. if not then she might be capable of winning before going insane.

I still have to reach the parts of MHA where Mirko becomes more relevant, and my knowledge on her is rather limited.

That said, I'm going to throw some input on Felicia.

She has the AP disadvantage, as she scales 1.67 megatons, while Mirko is somewhat around 3.91 megatons.

The current take on the Darkstalkers' aura is that it takes some time to kick in, but not that much, although it's difficult to quantify. Available material doesn't give a timeframe, but resisting it is considered a quality necessary to fight them.
I don't know if Mirko's mind is strong enough to resist the madness-inducing effects, but as a positive character she is vulnerable to corruption.

I don't know much about Mirko's experience, but Felicia also holds her good amount. Darkstalkers 1/2 was overall about the monsters travelling the world in search of Pyron and fighting each other during random encounters, and the entire thing is supposed to having lasted quite a some time (mostly seen by Sasquatch and Rikuo having had the time to travel various locations for the former and gain fame for the latter). In Darkstalkers 3 Felicia and many other Darkstalkers had to fight each other for some time while traveling around, as they where teleported in a realm made exactly to have them fight and let go their souls upon defeat, and Felicia managed to survive.

Back