• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
My thoughts is that Bunnyx can access every space-time. Miraculous World: Paris also solidified the comment about Chat Blanc happening in a different reality.

Nontheless, Chat Blanc should become outright Tier 2 regardless of rating. His Tier 3 is an unnecessary low-ball for such a blatant feat.

How would the Dog Miraculous powers be indexed on the wikia? I want to create a page for Felix so I need this
The dog miraculous teleports whatever it touches to the user, i guess limited teleportation, he can only teleport whatever he touches back to him.
But why profile his powers with Dog miraculous? He just used that one to get Peacock Miraculous, that one is actually pretty powerful and worth having a profile for

The dog miraculous teleports whatever it touches to the user, i guess limited teleportation, he can only teleport whatever he touches back to him.
But why profile his powers with Dog miraculous? He just used that one to get Peacock Miraculous, that one is actually pretty powerful and worth having a profile for
Flairmidable should be listed too alongside Argos. We literally have a profile for Multimouse even though Marinette uses it once

And I'm doing the page with Argos too. It's much easier with Argos since most of his powers can be copied from Mayura

Flairmidable should be listed too alongside Argos. We literally have a profile for Multimouse even though Marinette uses it once

And I'm doing the page with Argos too. It's much easier with Argos since most of his powers can be copied from Mayura
Multimouse is different, it shows how Marinetta can fuse the miraculous to which she still had access for a long time, and right now she has them back again. Felix gave the dog miraculous away as soon as he used it.
But anyways you do you

How would the Dog Miraculous powers be indexed on the wikia? I want to create a page for Felix so I need this
Teleportation & Homing Attack.

But why profile his powers with Dog miraculous?
Indexing purposes.

and right now she has them back again.
Marinette no longer has the Miracle Box's Miraculouses. She made the Temporal Holders permanent holders fat the end of S5. Applies to S4 yet, but you know what I mean.

Not to be confused with using them. It’s similar to the Power-Up potions.
Didnt MArinetta started using the transformations without the need for those cookies/cakes? Its been a long time since we dont see those, we never got to see all transformations as far as i remember.
We saw the water one
We saw the Ice one
And the space one

A recommendation to avoid problems: Don’t use the tier template on Sandboxes, it’s against the rules. Just leave the tier as singular "{}".

Stealth Mastery (Stole Gabriel's Twin Ring from his finger without him noticing it. Remained hidden from law enforcement after stealing the Miraculouses and basically wiping out humanity in Emotion) and Social Influencing (Duh) for Felix.

Red Moon should probably go in a separe tab within Argos, similar to how Chameleon's powers are differentiated from Chat Noir's

Include in his intelligence that he’s a triple medalist in Kung Fu and Horse Riding.

Pretty unnecessary, but as a supporting proof for his stamina, you can also add that he travelled all the way from England to Paris and back while carrying Kagami with no sight of exhaustion.

Also, as of now, Intelligence and Stamina ratings have to be bold.

Edit: Should have his range as planetary with Red Moon (bathed all of earth in Red Moon's light) and Enhanced Senses (X-Ray vision) with that weird visor he had in Strike Back (Optional Equipment)

Didnt MArinetta started using the transformations without the need for those cookies/cakes? Its been a long time since we dont see those, we never got to see all transformations as far as i remember.
We saw the water one
We saw the Ice one
And the space one
Don’t recall any instance were she stopped using the macaroons. She only stopped feeding Tikki with them, now she often consumes them directly.

We have only seen 3 of 7 power up potions in action.

Last edited:
Don’t recall any instance were she stopped using the macaroons. She only stopped feeding Tikki with them, now she often consumes them directly.

We have only seen 3 of 7 power up potions in action.
I haven't seen the macaroons in a while despite them changing their powers.
And in that new movie from ladybug and cat noir they don't even mention any potions

How does that relates to intelligence? It's a skill feat if anything, but I'll add it if it is
Intelligence and Skill are closely related fields in the sense that it’s the practical display of intelligence, the other would be knowledge, which is the theoretical aspect of intelligence (to simplify it a lot). That’s why you get a lot of intelligence ratings as "[x] in combat".

Intelligence and Skill are closely related fields in the sense that it’s the practical display of intelligence, the other would be knowledge, which is the theoretical aspect of intelligence (to simplify it a lot). That’s why you get a lot of intelligence ratings as "[x] in combat".
Fair point. Also, should we use for miraculous fusions symbols with these ones? I know you made some of your own in the past but idk how you got these

Also, should we use for miraculous fusions symbols with these ones? I know you made some of your own in the past but idk how you got these
I generally just stick the symbol backgrounds of the series (when they have them, that is), but given that not everyone has one and the details get lost easily because of the size, I don’t have problems with these ones.

I generally just stick the symbol backgrounds of the series (when they have them, that is), but given that not everyone has one and the details get lost easily because of the size, I don’t have problems with these ones.
Ok, I'll probably use that one for Monarbug (and Lady Fly once the Paris special will be done)

Is the feat where Monarch tanks Plagg's Cataclysm in Deflagration usable? Since I'm pretty sure the scale of it alone would give really nice results

I meant does it scale to her AP?
Yeah.

She was actually the only one who was tier 7 back on the day because of this feat until 7-C came in.

Basically:

Hawk Moth ~ Mayura >= (Most) Sentimonsters >= Stormy Weather ~ Season 3 Akumatized Villains ~ Season 3 Heroes.

Dragon Miraculous users would scale to a higher value with their Elemental Dragons because they were able to keeping Miracle Queen back during the Battle of the Miraculouses, despite her having her powers multiplied by her Akumatization. Tiger Miraculous users would scale to a higher value because Thomas pointed that Purple Tigress would have been able to shatter Moolak's safe with her Clout, which Ryuko couldn’t penetrate in any way. Shell-Ter also be > Elemental Dragons in terms of defense.

Hawk Moth, Mayura and the Sentimonsters should scale over cracking Jade Turtle's Shell-Ter (I’m not counting when Penalteam and Chat Noir (in Evolution) shattering them because that’s pretty much an outlier as seen across Season 5; specially considering that, in Evolution, Rabbit Noir stated that he needed his Cataclysm if he expected to break Monarch's Shell-Ter).

Ladydragon (Dragon form) should scale over the Elemental Dragons of the Dragon Miraculous, as the Prodigious is explicitly stated to be more powerful than the Miraculouses and Ladydragon has basically the same power.

Mei Shi would scale above Hawk Moth as Nooro stated that there’s was no way in which Hawk Moth would be capable of defeating him even with the Prodigious and it’s also implied that he should be able to defeat Prodigious Holders who might master the value of Justice but not the other ones. YanLouShi would probably turn in the strongest Tier 7 character of the verse given how he would be scaled.

Sparrow should also go for 'At most 7-A' or something like that.

The rest is S3 cast < S4-S5 Cast.

Last edited:
Yeah.

She was actually the only one who was tier 7 back on the day because of this feat until 7-C came in.

Basically:

Hawk Moth ~ Mayura >= (Most) Sentimonsters >= Stormy Weather ~ Season 3 Akumatized Villains ~ Season 3 Heroes.

Dragon Miraculous users would scale to a higher value with their Elemental Dragons because they were able to keeping Miracle Queen back during the Battle of the Miraculouses, despite her having her powers multiplied by her Akumatization. Tiger Miraculous users would scale to a higher value because Thomas pointed that Purple Tigress would have been able to shatter Moolak's safe with her Clout, which Ryuko couldn’t penetrate in any way. Shell-Ter also be > Elemental Dragons in terms of defense.

Hawk Moth, Mayura and the Sentimonsters should scale over cracking Jade Turtle's Shell-Ter (I’m not counting when Penalteam and Chat Noir (in Evolution) shattering them because that’s pretty much an outlier as seen across Season 5; specially considering that, in Evolution, Rabbit Noir stated that he needed his Cataclysm if he expected to break Monarch's Shell-Ter).

Ladydragon (Dragon form) should scale over the Elemental Dragons of the Dragon Miraculous, as the Prodigious is explicitly stated to be more powerful than the Miraculouses and Ladydragon has basically the same power.

Mei Shi would scale above Hawk Moth as Nooro stated that there’s was no way in which Hawk Moth would be capable of defeating him even with the Prodigious and it’s also implied that he should be able to defeat Prodigious Holders who might master the value of Justice but not the other ones. YanLouShi would probably turn in the strongest Tier 7 character of the verse given how he would be scaled.

Sparrow should also go for 'At most 7-A' or something like that.

The rest is S3 cast < S4-S5 Cast.
Mayura isn't stronger than Ladybug and Cat Noir. She defeated Queen Bee but Chloe is the least skilled out of the main five and is also rash and jumps to battle without thinking. Ladybug easily caught Mayura in "Ladybug" episode

Though I think all of these points should be addressed when we'll be ready to make a crt to update the rating and the series to Season 5 + Paris special

Mayura isn't stronger than Ladybug and Cat Noir.
Mayura doesn’t has a particular scaling ground, since her only feats are within Miraculer and the Battle of the Miraculouses Saga. Her being relative to Hawk Moth isn’t off of the realm of posibilites with those showings in mind.
Ladybug easily caught Mayura in "Ladybug" episode
Ladybug did stated that Mayura was weakened in that episode.

Though I think all of these points should be addressed when we'll be ready to make a crt to update the rating and the series to Season 5 + Paris special
Yeah. That too.

Hawk Moth = Betterfly ~ Shadybug/S5 Ladybug ~ Claw Noir/S5 Cat Noir.

Also, Mr Pigeon should remain as the only High 7-C.

Mayura doesn’t has a particular scaling ground, since her only feats are within Miraculer and the Battle of the Miraculouses Saga. Her being relative to Hawk Moth isn’t off of the realm of posibilites with those showings in mind.

Ladybug did stated that Mayura was weakened in that episode.

Yeah. That too.

Hawk Moth = Betterfly ~ Shadybug/S5 Ladybug ~ Claw Noir/S5 Cat Noir.

Also, Mr Pigeon should remain as the only High 7-C.
Mr. Pigeon would be 7-A in Season 4 though

Back