• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic resists almost everything meaningful she has, but he has no High 4-C key.

You're not using the Low 4-C key, are you? Because the difference is still one-shot worthy.

Mio possesses all power in Date A Live verse, she have Passive & Instant Teleportation from Metatron Angel, she was capable to avoid physicall attack from Sonic, i think.
besides, Mio also has Life Absorption from Zafkiel whose activation is thought based and this Life Absorption can be a shield for Mio to prevent Sonic from getting close to her, after that Mio will oneshot Sonic through Sandalphon based on Conceptual Destruction or through Michael based on Conceptual Sealing.

Mio Takamiya win.

Let me revise what I said. You see even if she dodges it, all of Sonic's attack hit the present, so it doesn't matter if she teleport 10KM away or sum.

Because nothing about keys were mentioned, I'm gonna assume this is Hyper Sonic, as SBA means the strongest key is used

Hyper Sonic scales vastly above 2-C Super Sonic who can hit in every point in time

Hyper Sonic have an AoE attack through space as well with Hyper Flash, so all Sonic needs to do is use it and regardless of what she does, she get hit and gets one shotted

Sadly, Mio is the original spirit and she's nigh omniscient with Rasiel, so I think it's a stomp for Mio, since she will go for conceptual sealing from the get go.

Back