• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor question.

The 4th and 5th dimension in DC are they temporal or spatail dimensions or just transcendence?

It's an energy field covering most of DC multiverse
I know but is it temporal,spatiotemporal,spatail or transcendence?
And also since the 5th dimension is imagination isn't it temporal and spatail at the same time? As we have seen characters like shazam,kyle rayner,ray and superman entered and they were all spatially flat like paper in the said realm despite stated to be pure imagination.

Speed Force is not a dimension (like fourth and fifth). It's just an energy field.

As for the fifth one.... what exactly do you mean?

Look at it slightly differently... If 3rd is space, fourth is temporal, then fifth would be reality.

Also space existing in the 5th dimension doesn't nulify it's state of imagination.

Yeah I know 3D is material = spatail realm
4D is time = temporal
5D is imagination (I'm just trying to say how it's been always portrayed makes it seem like a spatiotemporal dimension and not temporal or spatial alone.
Also space existing in the 5th dimension doesn't nulify it's state of imagination
Yeah I know I'm just saying it's a higher-D spatiotemporal dimension.

It's a higher-D realm composed of infinite energy.
A yes I know it isn't seen like realms like 4D,5D and the 6D.
And unlike normal times when we wanna scale higher-D.
We say
1D
2D
3D
4D
5D
6D
7D
Infinite-D and so on.
and so on but the map showed after the local multiverse that's stated to be 4D space by mr mxyzptlk and a 5D bleed-space. We have speed force another higher-D realm. Same with sphere of gods a platonic archetypal world then monitor sphere and limbo and so on till you reach the 6D.

And I'm.just saying speed force is a higher-D realm that's temporal. Besides it's been also called time before by eobard thawne but later called motion in JL 2018.

Back