• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor question.

Are you talking about the Nightcrawler's dimension? If so, yes that was destroyed, but iirc, it was not a standard universe.

Also it was more like a chain reaction between his and the other dude's battle

Ah, are you talking about Umar's dimension from the more recent comics? Then yeah, he destroyed a bit of it.

Ah, Umar's dimension. No, he didn't destroy all of it. If you look at the later panels, he just destroys a planet and a few other nearby celestial bodies.

Also, remember, this is Jeph Loeb's Hulk. He was.... He was doing stupid shit. Better ignore it lol. His red hulk was beating the crap out of Odin Force Thor if memory serves. So, yeah.

Tbf, Ewing's Hulk is doing the same atm, but at least its a bit more believable

Ah, Umar's dimension. No, he didn't destroy all of it. If you look at the later panels, he just destroys a planet and a few other nearby celestial bodies.

Also, remember, this is Jeph Loeb's Hulk. He was.... He was doing stupid shit. Better ignore it lol. His red hulk was beating the crap out of Odin Force Thor if memory serves. So, yeah.

Tbf, Ewing's Hulk is doing the same atm, but at least its a bit more believable
It's written as dark dimension. As the OP shows each atom is actually a universe. If he actually destroyed only a planet😐 I don't know how many atoms are in a planet but I think it's 2-B.

Err...

There is a lot of unpack there, but I disagree with 2-B Hulk on a billion levels. Especially using this feat. As I mentioned earlier, this is Jeph Loeb writing it. I recommend looking some more into the author himself to see how much he contradicts everything just to make Hulk look good. As a Hulk fan, its fun to watch it in comics... but otherwise, pretty bad.

Since no contradictions or retcons the dark dimension feat can be used off wiki, right?

As far I know, there is a general rule among comic book fans to pretty much disregard a lot of Jeph Loeb Hulk feats without a second thought lol. I have only come across like 5 people who would use those feats and consider them legit.

But as I mentioned earlier, Loeb writes for the story when it came to the Hulk, which heavily contradicted other stories and stuff.

Just to be clear, which issue does this feat happen in it? I vague remember the arc, but not the exact issues.

(Just wanna make sure because I hope I haven't messed up the writers.)

Wait, it's Pak and not Loeb? Ah, ****. Nvm then, you can disregard some of my earlier comments.

But I don't think it is enough evidence for 2-B tier. Since he just destroyed a planet or so. Also the Doc Strange one might as well be a flowery language.

Also, unless a dimensional amp was in place, it wouldn't make sense for someone like Hulk to fight someone like Umar who is insanely OP without some bad writing involved. Also her realm is just a pocket universe, so, essentially, it shouldn't be following the same rules and whatnot of the entire dark dimension.

by destroying you mean only a planet and a few moons? because i don't see how tf someone will tell me wbh will beat broly and doomsday because he was destroying the dark dimension!!! when umar's dark dimension is only a portion of the original dark dimension so saying there's infinite universe in it is pure smelling wank!! there is no feat in that issue that would put him on par with the likes of doomsday and broly!

Someone sent this to me as a debunk
wbh means world breaker hulk.

I disagree with the doomsday bit, but there are sufficient universal or so feats (albeit very small amount) for Hulk to be above Broly too. But I would rather not get into a DB discussion.

Anyway, WBH... A lot of stories were molded around him being the best and strongest, but it's rather inconsistent when other characters are taken into account.

I disagree with the doomsday bit
It's actually off wiki guys,they are using his feat against true form darkseid which an author stated doomsday defeated an not an avatar. The broly own is obvious.
He scales above WB hulk.

Dark dimension Is made of pocket universes?
Yeah it was divided into pocket dimensions or so.

I didn't see anything that states her realm is a pocket universe here tho.
Simply pointing out that these are not fully sized universes. The same reason why the nightcrawler feat is invalid as a 3A feat too.

But as long as I remember, almost all "realms" are pocket universes.

Look at this answer, it has more scans with it.

It shows how inconsistent this part is.

Quick or maybe final question and I won't make a thread on it even if it's true.
Spatial Manipulation (Broke through the Phantom Zone's dimensional barrier. Just checked doomsday profile Isn't this feat low 1-C as phantom zone is actually a low 1-C structure on this wiki? Plus do you know the comic issue?
I can't remember the context for it, so I can't comment on it.

But he was probably dimensionally amped.

Btw, is this from jurgens run?

It's actually off wiki guys,they are using his feat against true form darkseid which an author stated doomsday defeated an not an avatar.
Jurgens is a good writer but sometimes he does stuff like this lol. That feat is an outlier... Unless you would want to upgrade a whole verse to it.

Jurgens is a good writer but sometimes he does stuff like this lol. That feat is an outlier... Unless you would want to upgrade a whole verse to it.
I know it is, people base all doomsday feats based on his reactive evolution(actually what a guy believes could make him go on par with true form darkseid).
Look at this answer, it has more scans with it.

It shows how inconsistent this part is.
Ok thank you.
I can't remember the context for it, so I can't comment on it.

But he was probably dimensionally amped.

Btw, is this from jurgens run?
I haven't read it so I asked you its issue😅

Ah. Apparently it's from post flashpoint, somewhere between 959 - 962.

I will skim through it tomorrow for context.

...isn't going "destroyer of my dimension" a massive hyperbole? She's clearly not deadass

Back