• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Baal (Nipponverse) addition

baal should have reactive evolution.” Listed in his abilities.
One of his exclusive evilities in disgaea D2 “T.O. Analyze” makes him take 0 damage to skills previously used on him.

I don't know how I missed this when I have making his page but I agree with this. Really all the T.O. evilities should be added to his page.

Honestly all the Disgaea demons may have Minor reactive evolution. (Or it may fall under damage reduction.)

Analyze a Evility in disgaea 5 reduces damage 30%.

also Baal should get Resurrection since he can revive 5 times.

and Immortality type 4 or 6

Also, he should probably get info for his summons Maybe. Or at least noted under notable techniques.

though question? (Little off topic but also not since Baal falls under this too.) Why does everyone have element resistance negation?

I know E-break is a thing but I only thought certain character’s could get it via The chara world. Can chara world evility’s be gotten by others aside from these classes?

I ask since this would remove something baal doesn’t naturally have. (His summons still have it technically.)

Everyone has element resistance negation thanks to disgaea 5 retconning in Scrolls. An item that let's people share any of their skills and evilities with anyone. So things like E-Canceller are no longer exclusive to a few classes. As well disgaea 5 added in class mastery which lets characters train to be considered a class and will even get class exclusive evilities by doing so that is why everyone has it. So there is no reason to remove it from Baal or anyone. Heck Baal in disgaea 5 have a mage ally in his fight showing he has the ability to get it from her.

As well baal already has Resurrection on his page, though I agree he should have Immortality type 4 or 6.

Last edited:
Ah I missed resurrection when I first looked.

and frankly I find it a bit sketchy giving character’s to abilities they never got in game or in a game that let them get it. Since scrolls wern’t a thing till 5 But... i’ll let others decide.

The thing is Disgaea 5's main plot takes place 7000 years before the other games. So while the scrolls are not in the other games, them being retconned into existence lore wise give characters no reason not to use them to gain those abilities.

Though if you want other's thoughts on this you might want to ask Elizhaa, and Dragonmasterxyz to look at this.

Last edited:
Thank you.

Edit: i retract removing elemental negation from most demons.

cause I think everyone can learn it in Disgaea 3 by being in the same club as Salvator who also gets E canceler? If I’m reading things right.

Last edited:
if I remember right she gets E-Canceller at level 360, and yeah they should be able to get it through the club stuff so that should work.

It seems more like resurrection because it looks limited by a number; resurrection is fine, with me.

Last edited:
Back