• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is My First Minecraft CRT so bear with me because there would be probably a lot of mistakes i made. This would only be small changes if this get accepted so lets go into it

High 3-A Removal​

The only proof we have about Minecraft World having an Infinite Size is from End Poem, which if you already got invested in Minecraft and read a lot of it's CRT, you'll notice that End Poem have been rejected for twice now.

so what does this mean is no more High 3-A Attack Potency/Durability or Range and change it to 3-A, this would apply to a few of Minecraft Story Mode Character like Jesse, Ivor, Wither Storm, Romeo, and also The Command Block.

New Ability Addition​

Using the Command Block, its possible to blip someone out of existence

(https://gyazo.com/33d29d6838f7ed59428b0bd7077d9505)

Jesse should have Command Block Ability via the Enchanted Sword(which enchanted by using the Command Block Power)

Also he should have Power Nullification via the Gauntlet, which could drain the Admin's Power and make him so he could no longer uses his OP ability.

TL;DR

•No More High 3-A (Rejected)

•Adding EE to characters who have access to Command Block Power

•Adding Command Block Abilities and Power Nullification to Jesse(Rejected, although Limited Power Nullification can be added)

Last edited:
If High 3-A comes from the End Poem, then the removal makes sense.

Where does the 3-A value come from?
honestly i have no idea either, all i know is the proof that the Minecraft world size is infinite comes from End Poem

however, i do know that in Story Mode it was stated that Wither Storm is destroying the world, which could be 5-B or 3-A, im leaning to 5-B

Jesse never used the weapon in any meaningful way that gives it the power of the Command Block, it's just a very strong tool for all we know.

Also the power null only works on the Admin specifically so it'd be awfully limited power null

Jesse never used the weapon in any meaningful way that gives it the power of the Command Block, it's just a very strong tool for all we know.

Also the power null only works on the Admin specifically so it'd be awfully limited power null
So you agree with the High 3-A Removal? then how about the 3-A Rating? do we remove it too and leave it to 5-B?

Aren't there statements from guidebooks and such which say the world is infinite?

There's numerous statements about the Minecraft world being infinite. Notch said it in his old blog, I think it's said in one of the trailers, and the standard world type in Bedrock is an "infinite" world when you create a new one. The only limits to a Minecraft world are data limits and a world border-forcefield type thing.

Thank you for the evaluation. Should we close this thread then?

Might be worth giving scans to the Infinite World Justification? Just so that any confusion isn't further created.

Yes, that is a good idea.

Is somebody here willing to help out with that please?

I don't know anything about Story Mode, so I can't really comment on that. I'll wait to see evidence before speakin' on Tier 3.

Okay. No problem. Thank you for the reply.

Minecraft Bedrock "infinite world type"

I think most of the Word of Notch blog got taken down, but someone's saved it as a pdf. Here's the link if you want to download it, the "infinitely large" statement is on page 224. Alternatively, there's a screenshot here.

Can't remember which video the infinitely large statement is from, but I think Edwardtruong showed it before. If needed I can try to dig it up.

Thank you. Would you be willing to link to the evidence in the relevant wiki pages please? So we avoid future confusion regarding this issue.

Thank you for helping out.

Is there anything left to do here then, or should we close this thread?

Limited Power Null for Jesse I think seems fine to add too, though I don't know Minecraft Story Mode so I wouldn't mind if others weighed in on that.

Okay. I would appreciate if others here give Gyro input regarding that then.

Well, it is an ability, so indexing it would still be preferable, even if useless in Vs Matches.
Yes, so long as we're clear that it's useless. We don't want people to think he can use Power-Null in any fight if he can't.

Haven't played Minecraft Story Mode, unfortunately, but 3-A removal seems fine.

This isn't a take I'll hard defend but I think High 3-A is fine. At least a 'possibly' High 3-A.

But I shouldn't turn it into the tier 2 thread with arguments but.

• I don't think we should disregard the entire End Poem just because tier 2/1 was denied. The infinite world statement is pretty loud and clear, and it's supported by the game and Notch stating that there is indeed an infinite world even if within dubious canonicity.
  • Doesn't really contradict much. The end of the world is the World Border, which is a transparent wall that clearly shows even more world that simply cannot be explored, and idt the world border has that much more proof of canonicity than an infinite world.
If we want to take the ENTIRE poem as metaphorical, sure, remove High 3-A. But that's just a bit odd to me. But it should be enough for a "possibly High 3-A" imo since the infinite world statement was pretty direct.

Low-end for the Wither Storm would be 5-C, the Minecraft World is 5-A (larger than Saturn I think) but the Storm was eating it over time. It's only High 3-A because infinity over time is still infinite. Romeo can probably get 5-A because he created the world with his powers.

You know what, Ed's arguments make enough sense to me. I'm willing to buy that, at least enough to be 'on the fence' rather than decisively opposing.

Hiya

I wasn't called, but if you want my two cents, then yeah, Ed's take is reasonable. The Poem's speech about the real world and the player seem metaphorical but I think taking their reference to the world as "infinite" is reasonable enough. Subject to change, obviously, but still.

Thank you for the replies.
This isn't a take I'll hard defend but I think High 3-A is fine. At least a 'possibly' High 3-A.

But I shouldn't turn it into the tier 2 thread with arguments but.

• I don't think we should disregard the entire End Poem just because tier 2/1 was denied. The infinite world statement is pretty loud and clear, and it's supported by the game and Notch stating that there is indeed an infinite world even if within dubious canonicity.
  • Doesn't really contradict much. The end of the world is the World Border, which is a transparent wall that clearly shows even more world that simply cannot be explored, and idt the world border has that much more proof of canonicity than an infinite world.
If we want to take the ENTIRE poem as metaphorical, sure, remove High 3-A. But that's just a bit odd to me. But it should be enough for a "possibly High 3-A" imo since the infinite world statement was pretty direct.

Low-end for the Wither Storm would be 5-C, the Minecraft World is 5-A (larger than Saturn I think) but the Storm was eating it over time. It's only High 3-A because infinity over time is still infinite. Romeo can probably get 5-A because he created the world with his powers.
So given that the above suggestions seem to have been accepted, what, if anything, needs to be changed in our Minecraft pages?

I'd have half a mind to remake Romeo from the ground up considering his page is very basic but otherwise not much changes besides the Command Block getting EE.

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then.

damn, cant believed i forgot about this thread

so can anyone unlock the pages for Jesse, Ivor, and Command Block so i can add them?

@Catpija

Can you link to all of the relevant pages that are currently locked and you need unlocked please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back