• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minor Mothra Heisei era upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
According this accepted calc Mothra should have Class Y lifting strength via the meteorite feat at the end of Godzilla vs Mothra movie.

Class Y (Mothra is capable of physically diverting a meteorite that weighs 3.58342E+24 kg)

All the kaiju who scale to her will be upgraded too aka Godzilla and Battra. Along the ones who scale to Godzilla..

On a specific moment in the film Mothra and Battra had to team up to lift Godzilla, although both were just teaming up cause a single moth can't handle Godzilla's strength.

This also will scale to the Kodansha and Shogakukan Mothra, as both have the same movie feat and scale from the same calc. Along the ones who scale from them like Kodansha and Shogakukan Godzillas and so on...

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I can't see comments to the blog for some reasons, but I assume they are all accepted.

In any case, how do you scale LS for characters like mothra and Godzilla in this case? Did they fight or overpowered ones grip or...?

I can't see comments to the blog for some reasons, but I assume they are all accepted.

In any case, how do you scale LS for characters like mothra and Godzilla in this case? Did they fight or overpowered ones grip or...?
Godzilla is stronger than Mothra, he kinda easily defeated her until she teamed up with Battra

anyway, i agree with the CRT

I agree, although this would go easier if there were some examples of the LS scaling through like a physical contact part of the fighting added to the original post

Ah...

Any other scans there to show they can be equal to one another in terms of LS? I mean it's fine for mothra upgrade, but scaling not so much from what I am reading so far.

However I should mention on a specific moment Mothra and Battra had to team up to lift Godzilla, although you can argue both were weak due to the battle. Like when at the end of the movie Battra died with only one Godzilla's Atomic Breath.
To be fair, Godzilla was poisoned and drained by Mothra's poisonous powder.

So.....the only thing here is that Class P uses the life wiper meteor. The far more consistent end (accepted for AP already multiple times) via all statements and guides would be the planet buster, calced above to 3.58342E+24 kg. That's Class Z last I checked.

Ah...

Any other scans there to show they can be equal to one another in terms of LS? I mean it's fine for mothra upgrade, but scaling not so much from what I am reading so far.
Godzilla fought Mothra and Battra, overpowering both..

Minute 09:00

Beginning of this second video, the Earth's tectonic plates were moving from the indirect force of Heisei Godzilla and Larva Battra's battle.

Minute 13:25 Godzilla overpowered Imago Battra

Last edited:
Godzilla fought Mothra and Battra, overpowering both..

Minute 09:00

Beginning of this second video, the Earth's tectonic plates were moving from the indirect force of Heisei Godzilla and Larva Battra's battle.

Minute 13:25 Godzilla overpowered Imago Battra

I see, thanks for these

I know, and then I pointed out Godzilla was poisoned and drained. Also I don't think there is much evidence that Mothra and Battra were weakened since they both had just became imago some time before the fight.

They would only be weakened due to their injuries and even then, Mothra healed Battra and likely herself. Also like I posted earlier, Godzilla grappled with Mothra alone and she immediately resorted to her poison, seems unnecessary if she could just overpower him and restrain him.

The chain is pretty easy: Godzilla>Mothra=Battra in raw strength. They also scale decently below him as they needed to drain his energy, poison him, blind him, and even then he could kill them with 2 or 3 good blasts.

As SuperGodzilla said above, they just had some injuries prior to the battle and Mothra healed Battra and likely herself. Also it is not like, only the two combined can lift the 60,000 tons of Godzilla, but just because he was still with consciousness and could attack with his strength again.

As SuperGodzilla said above, they just had some injuries prior to the battle and Mothra healed Battra and likely herself. Also it is not like, only the two combined can lift the 60,000 tons of Godzilla, but just because he was still with consciousness and could attack with his strength again.
Yeah surely Mothra was still using electricity to dominate Godzilla, also he could have get free of the poison effects and attack again (something that nearly happened)

Shouldn't Godzilla get resistance to Poison?

should be fine ig
We made a mistake as we used Spino's versión instead of the mass provided in the 5-B Calc

The mass of the meteorite is 3.58342E+24 kg or Class Y Lifting Strength

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back