• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pikaman

He/Him
So recently our intelligence page got a bit of an upgrade, and I think The Demon qualifies for High-Animalistic

They’re already listed as animalistic but they can operate a chainsaw and can understand the basic concept of a tag-team match,

Also gonna chance my luck at a “Above Average, Possibly Gifted” for Finn’s Base Form and for The Demon in combat since as anyone who has been on a vs thread involving Finn knows he has to substitute the power and size he lacks as a cruiserweight for pure skill and in-ring IQ to succeed against people quite literally 3 or 4 weight classes above him 💀

People like Jericho have outright Gifted for their successes in the ring, and while Finn’s career hasn’t quite been at that level, he’s massively over-performed on what he should’ve been able to do off of pure power

Tl;dr:

Change Base Finn’s Intelligence to “Above Average, Possibly Gifted”

Change The Demon’s Intelligence to “Above Average, Possibly Gifted in combat, High-Animalistic otherwise”

So recently our intelligence page got a bit of an upgrade, and I think The Demon qualifies for High-Animalistic

They’re already listed as animalistic but they can operate a chainsaw and can understand the basic concept of a tag-team match,
High-Animalistic seems fine.
Also gonna chance my luck at a “Above Average, Possibly Gifted” for Finn’s Base Form and for The Demon in combat since as anyone who has been on a vs thread involving Finn knows he has to substitute the power and size he lacks as a cruiserweight for pure skill and in-ring IQ to succeed against people quite literally 3 or 4 weight classes above him 💀
Tough luck for you, it's not a Gifted feat at all.
People like Jericho have outright Gifted for their successes in the ring, and while Finn’s career hasn’t quite been at that level, he’s massively over-performed on what he should’ve been able to do off of pure power
Jericho's case is understandable but Fin has not demonstrated the necessary requirements.

Honestly, I'm inclined to agree with Pika here.

Finn is obviously not on the level of Jericho, but Austin Theory is considered a prodigy and has stated to have been "genetically gifted" with the abilities to become a future world champion (or a wrestler in general).

Keep in mind that Theory only has 6 years of experience, while Finn has over 2 decades of experience fighting against wrestlers who he shouldn't be fighting against in the first place.

I think Finn should be labeled as "Above Average, Possibly Gifted" in terms of combat.

I think it makes the most sense when you compare him to people with nowhere near as much experience as him, along with the insurmountable odds Finn has faced throughout his career.

Keep in mind that Theory only has 6 years of experience, while Finn has over 2 decades of experience fighting against wrestlers who he shouldn't be fighting against in the first place.
Just because he has much more time than another character who in a short time has been considered "Gifted" does not mean that he is more intelligent. To fight you don't need a high level of intelligence, of course we welcome descriptions of intelligence that can be put finn at a higher level which here he totally lacks and doesn't meet the requirements from our Gifted standards.

Just because he has much more time than another character who in a short time has been considered "Gifted" does not mean that he is more intelligent. To fight you don't need a high level of intelligence, of course we welcome descriptions of intelligence that can be put finn at a higher level which here he totally lacks and doesn't meet the requirements from our Gifted standards.
Agreed

I share similar sentiments to Dereck03 here.

High-Animalistic is fine though.

Welp, possibly gifted is a shame but I was really just chancing it with that, thanks everyone for helping out!

I’m assuming High-Animalistic can be applied?

Back