• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Minato Namikaze VS Obito Uchiha

• Fight Location: Mountainous place
  • Starting Distance: 100 Meters
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Bijū Mode Minato and Tobi with Rinnegan was used
  • Kurama Avatar and Bijū restricted
Minato:
Obito:
Inconclusive:

ca9403e8b02639ba118f15cee5565d83.png
f20767d0f5def3145e4be47e003a237a.png

Last edited:
Alright so since you didn't specify, it's Kurama Avatar Minato vs Rinnegan Obito with the Bijū. This is gonna be a shit show.

I think the fact that Minato canonically has a FTG marking on Obito, and is capable of one-shotting Obito, makes this match kinda.......stompish.

I think the fact that Minato canonically has a FTG marking on Obito, and is capable of one-shotting Obito, makes this match kinda.......stompish.
Is that allowed to be restricted? If not, Obito still could technically phase through as he knows to expect this if he has the knowledge Minato told him after cutting through him. But I still vote Minato 9.9/10 times.

Is that allowed to be restricted? If not, Obito still could technically phase through as he knows to expect this if he has the knowledge Minato told him after cutting through him. But I still vote Minato 9.9/10 times.
No, that's not allowed to be restricted because that's Canonically stuck to him until he dies and it doesn't change the Tiers of anything.

Back