• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
Base Mickey and The Mimic are used
Mickey has 3 days to prepare 2 bots
Starting distance 10 meters
Speed is equalized

Mouse: 1

Mr. Mimic:

INCONCLUSIVE:

Last edited:
Mimic massivly outscales in lifting strenght and it's technology manipulation should turn off false Mickey's robots, maybe even their creator himself. I believe that possesion might be a problem, but Mimic has it's own+ mind and possibly madness manipulation. AP of false Mickey is unknown, but it balances between being slightly lower than Mimic's to a little higher than Mimic's, and is easly overshadowed by Mimic's lifting strenght, and it's prefered tactic is to overpower and rip others apart instead of punching. I would say Mimic have higher chances (mouse have skill advantage, but Mimic should be able to adopt to it and massive lifting strenght advantage makes any grab lethal)
Sorry for my english

Last edited:
Mimic massivly outscales in lifting strenght and it's technology manipulation should turn false Mickey's robots, maybe even their creator himself. I believe that possesion might be a problem, but Mimic has it's own+ mind and possibly madness manipulation. AP of false Mickey is unknown, but it balances between being slightly lower than Mimic's to a little higher than Mimic's, and is easly overshadowed by Mimic's lifting strenght, and it's prefered tactic is to overpower and rip others apart instead of punching. I would say Mimic have higher chances (mouse have skill advantage, but Mimic should be able to adopt to it and massive lifting strenght advantage makes any grab lethal)
Sorry for my english
Should note Mouse likely won’t use possession in character here. It sounds like Mimic has more legs to stand on with technology manipulation and LS. I’ll vote it.

Mimic massivly outscales in lifting strenght and it's technology manipulation should turn off false Mickey's robots, maybe even their creator himself. I believe that possesion might be a problem, but Mimic has it's own+ mind and possibly madness manipulation. AP of false Mickey is unknown, but it balances between being slightly lower than Mimic's to a little higher than Mimic's, and is easly overshadowed by Mimic's lifting strenght, and it's prefered tactic is to overpower and rip others apart instead of punching. I would say Mimic have higher chances (mouse have skill advantage, but Mimic should be able to adopt to it and massive lifting strenght advantage makes any grab lethal)
Sorry for my english
Mickey is 2.9 megajoules scaling off the high end of this. Would that change anything? Also, Su. Mickey isn't a robot or anything. Why would Mimic be able to turn him off?

Mickey is 2.9 megajoules scaling off the high end of this. Would that change anything? Also, Su. Mickey isn't a robot or anything. Why would Mimic be able to turn him off?
If using high end, low end is below Mimic's AP, is it clear what end is apliable to Su. Mouse?
His robots are basically useless as Mimic turns them off by simply being in the area.
I was not aware Mickey is not a robot, he looks pretty artificial.
Mimic also have massive Lifting Strenght advantage and it's preferable tactic is seemingly grabbing (in epilogues most of it kills are by dismembering and even it's jumpscare shows it)

If using high end, low end is below Mimic's AP, is it clear what end is apliable to Su. Mouse?
His robots are basically useless as Mimic turns them off by simply being in the area.
I was not aware Mickey is not a robot, he looks pretty artificial.
Mimic also have massive Lifting Strenght advantage and it's preferable tactic is seemingly grabbing (in epilogues most of it kills are by dismembering and even it's jumpscare shows it)
Yes. There's a justification for using the high-end in his durability section. We're not using the low-end.

Mickey seems to have a nearly 4x AP advantage while Mimic can take control of his robots and rip him apart with LS. How does Mickey’s skill stack up so he can land the first hit?

Mickey seems to have a nearly 4x AP advantage while Mimic can take control of his robots and rip him apart with LS. How does Mickey’s skill stack up so he can land the first hit?
Mickey is miles more agile than the Mimic and has several decent skill feats whereas Mimic has never fought someone he couldn't one-shot, let alone having any real combat experience.

Back