• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
  • Speed is equalised
  • Both start 80 metres apart without line of sight
  • Fight takes place in New York
  • SBA otherwise
Morals of Morales: 0

Should have been in Metal Gear: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Guess I can try and drop some stuff to get the ball rolling

AP wise Rolento seems to scale to 0.10 tons, Thane vastly upscales from 0.01 tons. He's comparable to Krogan like Grunt/Wrex/Drack. The last one is casually capable of performing said feat simply by running and Thane can slay Krogans in melee. So >>>>>>> 0.01

Last edited:
Guess I can try and drop some stuff to get the ball rolling

AP wise Rolento seems to scale to 0.10 tons, Thane vastly upscales from 0.01 tons. He's comparable to Krogan like Grunt/Wrex/Drack. The last one is casually capable of performing said feat simply by running and Thane can slay Krogans in melee. So >>>>>>> 0.01
He's way below the 7.5x oneshot range, would he still be able to keep up?

I mean is scaling not a thing? Thane can fodderise Krogans and they can do that feat super casually by just running, I can use Shepard if that helps. Guy can harm the shadow broker who can knock Thane out in one hit iirc

Scaling doesn't surpass established numerical values by Wiki Rules, unless we talk about a very close difference, which is not the case here.
The difference between the respective values here is 10X, and no scaling will allow Thane to close a 2.5x+ gap

I was pretty sure of the outcome even beforr watching the sequel (which is great btw, loved it), but now it's cemented.

While weaker in AP, Miles has basically everything else better.
More agility, more experience (likely in quality over numbers, as in terms of variety of opponents), abilities (more and more varied), more unorthodox fighting style and powers, and even field advantage.

I can see Miles disarming Rolento, or webbing him or his baton, or even toss his granades back at him.

Rolento is no slouch and has better formal training, he's definitely the better fighter, but he's unprepared for one like Miles, against whom normal training (even in terms of SF superior standard) goes so far.

Put it invisibililty, which Rolento can't counter, superior senses (although not infallible).

Add in that Miles is already used at dealing with stronger opponents and Rolento has little to no solution against webbing.

Definitely voting for Miles.

Back