• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mike: 1631.77 joules

Endo: Skull crushing, 3000-3900 joules (average 3450)

Endo wincons: 2.11 x ap, Lifting Strength, Immortality type 2, Stamina.

Mike wincons: Intelligence, Experience and Martial Arts.

I will give It to Mike, not only endo never really killed anyone and his only feat is looking to the camera, fnaf animatronics by them selfs relly on stomping their oponents, beigh a umprotected without having a costume on him

Voting Mike for just beingh a overall better fighter and acctually having feats

I will give It to Mike, not only endo never really killed anyone and his only feat is looking to the camera, fnaf animatronics by them selfs relly on stomping their oponents, beigh a umprotected without having a costume on him

Voting Mike for just beingh a overall better fighter and acctually having feats
I mean, Mike Tyson would (At least in the begging) try to fight Endo like an normal human, with means delivering punches in the face. Considering his average intelligence i guess it would take some time for him to begin attacking the joints of the robot in order to incapacitate it.

Combining that with Endo's stamina, higher AP an LS i think this lends more likely to an Mike defeat in the long run

I mean, Mike Tyson would (At least in the begging) try to fight Endo like an normal human, with means delivering punches in the face. Considering his average intelligence i guess it would take some time for him to begin attacking the joints of the robot in order to incapacitate it.

Combining that with Endo's stamina, higher AP an LS i think this lends more likely to an Mike defeat in the long run
Endo don't even has feats of getting up, punch the robot in the face untill fall down

And no need to go do the joints (that may become 10-C in the futuro thanks to mangle) any way. No FNAF animatronic seen to not go for a one shoot atack, so Mike beingh able to punch the endo alread means he will hit 15 punchs for every chance the endo has from landing a atack. It will not take much time for Mike turns the robot face into a bowl before getting tired

Especially if we go with the all out in turno 1 he has in the game first round

Back