• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mike Tyson beats up a gorilla (7-0-0) GRACE

King_Dom470

He/Him
The Rules:
  • Fight takes place in the Central Park zoo
  • Speed unequal
  • Adult male silverback is used
  • SBA for everything else

I Thaid i was sorry:

(AThe1412, HonestlyBored24, Stillwinston, Witchakorn, MaidRips, SheevShezarrine, King_Dom470)​

Mike tyson punch out video game GIF on GIFER - by Ianhuginn

Mikes victim:
Gorilla Gorilla Calms Down GIF - Gorilla Gorilla Calms Down Gorilla Screaming GIFs

Last edited:
Mike is like 3 times stronger than Sandman and his punches will probably cause the gorilla to see bananas before getting knocked out. The only thing it has over the boxer is LS which I admit, it'll probably break his arms if it manages to grab him but I doubt that it can when his fists are colliding with its face at twice the speed that it can move. Voting Mike.

Mike is like 3 times stronger than Sandman and his punches will probably cause the gorilla to see bananas before getting knocked out. The only thing it has over the boxer is LS which I admit, it'll probably break his arms if it manages to grab him but I doubt that it can when his fists are colliding with its face at twice the speed that it can move. Voting Mike.
Counted

little Max need to train in the game even the player need to know the pattern
there a Player who can blind and beat mike tyson so Pattern was there.
But......Boxing cant punch below the belt very well.
And Gorilla dont use low tackle low enoung and still too slow compare to game mike tyson

anyway.....game mike tyson alone that somehow exist in real life should made real life Gorilla confuse

Vote mike

Little Mac can fight donkey kong (still not canon to scale)

Last edited:
Tyson FRA
Tyson Punches Out Harambe FRA
little Max need to train in the game even the player need to know the pattern
there a Player who can blind and beat mike tyson so Pattern was there.
But......Boxing cant punch below the belt very well.
And Gorilla dont use low tackle low enoung and still too slow compare to game mike tyson

anyway.....game mike tyson alone that somehow exist in real life should made real life Gorilla confuse

Vote mike

Little Mac can fight donkey kong (still not canon to scale)

All counted

Back