• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Miitopia Discussion Thread

Doesn't Mii already have a profile that is inclusive of Miitopia content?
But yeah, I'm interested in what changes the remake brought.

Doesn't Mii already have a profile that is inclusive of Miitopia content?
But yeah, I'm interested in what changes the remake brought.
I think you're thinking about the composite Mii which has been deleted a decent while ago due to new composite rules that got it removed and other profiles like the scooby cast got un composited and other characters that I can't think the name of

I think you're thinking about the composite Mii which has been deleted a decent while ago due to new composite rules that got it removed and other profiles like the scooby cast got un composited and other characters that I can't think the name of
I see. From what I remember of the 3DS version, there's actual cloud enemies that do cloud to ground lightning as an attack.... But IIRC, the Thief, who can dodge attacks, cannot dodge it. Special attack = Undodgeable was what my testing suggested to me.
Maybe that's changed since then?

Enemies may also have a reaction speed for moles being able to dodge the Tank's attack, which is cannonfire or something, IIRC. May be useful for scaling. Tank can also make big explosions.

it's the cool mii's that can dodge from what I've played and seen I've only just gotten to the castle as of now I wanna finish it before I start making stuff because it's been really fun to play

Yeah, it’s the cool miis that can dodge attacks from lightning. I played it on the 3DS and had so much fun playing it! I’m watching the switch version on YouTube right now. It’s a 8/10 game in my book!

here's a question should the mii have a beginning, mid-game, and end game tiers kinda like the persona profiles it seems like they get stronger and have access to more jobs n powers as the game goes on

Oh good, this profile is still a thing:

Attack Potency: Building level (Considers castles mere piles of rocks. Presumably responsible for the sudden creation of the Nightmare Tower in Greenhorne. Created and is far superior to literal sentient Lightning Clouds)

IIRC, this feat is from a statement in an early cutscene. I'm not sure if we see the destruction of the castle, though, so it's Calc-less. If anyone wants to look into the statement/feat, that would be much appreciated.

Speed: Subsonic (Can land hits on Thieves and Cool Miis, who are able to dodge attacks from literal sentient tornadoes. Should also be faster then the aforementioned tornadoes, having created them) with Massively Hypersonic+ attack speed via lightning attacks

Technically accurate as a speed feat? He's largely responsible for putting facial features onto them, which made them monsters, so I guess he technically created them.
Tornado winds do move fast, so dodging them is technically a speed feat.

Though, IIRC, the tornadoes also aren't very big.
On the topic of attack speed, besides some enemies who attack with sound, very late game, there's a very late game game console enemy that can attack with electricity. That might be relevant for some stuff.

Yeah I definitely agree that the miis should have early-end game tiers. The 9-A calc for the early game miis looks good! I haven’t played Miitopia in a long while but I’m pretty sure they get a great bit stronger during mid game and definitely in the end game.

Mid game they should be building level because mage can cast lightning at this point and all these characters can tank hits from thunderclouds

Oh yeah also in the remake these mii’s should have superhuman speeds due to keeping up with the horse and cool mii’s being able to dodge attacks from the Rocky Sarcastic Guy

Last thing for tonight is that two guard mii’s who our main mii’s should scale to lifted the king due to the king’s large size he should be comparable to the largest man ever lived who was 635 kg since it took two mii’s to lift him each of them would have to lift 317.5 kg which is peak human

anyone know where I can get a good scan of the tank's ultra laser attack all I found was a footage from a guy pointing a camera at his 3ds

anyone know where I can get a good scan of the tank's ultra laser attack all I found was a footage from a guy pointing a camera at his 3ds
Hmmm, I can't find footage either. You may have to look for Let's Plays where people take a tank & grind it to Level 27.
Also, I haven't played the Switch Version, but I remember the 3DS Version having a built in feature that lets you pause to take a screenshot or such.

So assuming no one has footage of Ultra Laser, you could probably take screenshots of it, impractical for our purpose as that may be.

As a human, the one who would eventually become the Dark Curse was lonely and had no friends, constantly ignored by everyone. Eventually, they thought that their boring face was the cause of this. As such, they removed it. But without their face, they could no longer cling to existence, and became a soul of hatred and malice.

And as I have completed the main story I can confirm this is lore.

As a human, the one who would eventually become the Dark Curse was lonely and had no friends, constantly ignored by everyone. Eventually, they thought that their boring face was the cause of this. As such, they removed it. But without their face, they could no longer cling to existence, and became a soul of hatred and malice.

And as I have completed the main story I can confirm this is lore.
Have we seen any faceless characters fail to exist?
& IIRC, Dark Curse has been out of his body, too, & removed his own, face, too, so isn't he technically existing (Albeit, as only a soul, IIRC.), despite having a face?
It sounds like they just transformed after a prolonged period of having no face & lots of negative emotions.

Effectively over an unknown period of time(likely around a month or so given most stages or whatever you call them take a ingame day or two and we never see anyone else get erased however it stated that it didn't take long) it reduced him to a soul and eventually left him just his hate and physical EE is a thing.

Anyway to directly answer your questions.

1. Yes him.

2. I don't understand what this means.

3. It is explicitly explained as that he faded from existence it is just that the ee didn't destroy the soul.

Also is it possible that stealing faces directly causes fear or something given that is the universal reaction.

Been a while huh but anyway I’m wondering if anyone can provide

I found at the end of the game the dark lord can hit with meteors which could potentially yield higher results than the 1.6 billion joules from lighting creation

Back