• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mii Vs. Sim

1: He leads with it?

2: Let me see... (sees a type 8 via a 2-C)... not really.

It can be restricted, right?

Its a sim, it doesnt leave with stuff.

Seriously though, it can forcibly make the mii fat, put some spores around the placet, ressurect if killed due to a genie being able to cheat death, etc...

Taken from SBA:

"Victory Conditions: Killing the opponent, removing the opponent from the battlefield for at least one week (BFR), knocking the opponent out for at least one hour, or incapacitating the opponent by putting him in a state in which he can not harm the other fighter(s) for over a day, are to be assumed as victory conditions."

How much time Sim needs to take to respawn? Anyways, this can continue if we simply change the victory conditions to who kills first once.

Ressurection? It takes a few minutes at most.

And killing the oponent is meant in a permanent fashion.

And the tier 2 ressurection is done throug going back in time.

Well, by killing, by default it means once, unless actually stated otherwise to be meant as in doing so permanently.

Anyways, Mii resists time manip as he can copy the power of Link, as the profile says, so the time stop shouldn´t bring too much trouble.

As for the ghost part, yes, after all, there´s even a StreetPass Plaza game where you have to kill ghosts in a haunted mansion to continue the path.

Okay, first, may you say the best ways Sim can one shot Mii?

Edit: Oh, just saw your other comment, hold on a moment...

Passive mandhax as a fairy (forcibly calms down others to the point that they dont want to figjt no matter what you do to them), passive fear hax as a werewolf (litiraly paralyzes and makes people piss them self, the same people who are happy to meet the grim reaper), bfr to in-between space and time, transforming into a toad.

There are others, but this come to mind first

1: How it works?

2: Sounds like game mechanics, Mii has resisted fear manipulation in Find Mii before.

3: How it works?

4: How it works?

I wrote it there. It forcibly calms others. Its an aura, so getting close to the sim activates it.

The description says that people become to scared to resist you.

Rips hole in reality and the enemy falls into it. Sim could also just plain yeleport the mii.

Choses a target and they tranform into a toad (range is your line of sight.

1-Mii has Emphatic Manipulation and resistance to it.

2-I'm not sure about this one

3-Yes, and Mii can also make a portal below the Sim direct to hell.

4-This one seems a good method to defeat Mii, the things is that Mii can also make him sleep, drain all his energy and mental energy, BFR like I said before, summon and duplicate into more Miis, etc.

He can't, but can win through BFR and Incap. Though here I see this more like an inconclusive.

But like I said earlier, this match should not happen right now because revisions

1 How good is it tough?

2 ...

3 From where they can teleport away, or just keep floating.

4 They resist stamina and sleep (which is why they have infinite stamina at all), teleportation, the Sim can do that as well.

So, other stuff. Does the mii resist time stop, plegues, plain mnd control, memory erasure and madness manip?

Back