• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mid-Low regen Champions LoL

Someone would have the justification for the Mid-Low regen of all League of Legends Champions ?

I searched in the capacities of some, but I did not find a lot of answers ...

First, champs have mid-low, not low-mid

Second, youre correct, their regen is based pretty much entirely on game mechanics aside from a few exceptions who have it canonically. Youve actually saved me a thread i would have had to eventually make lol

honestly dont think it ever comes up in matches or anything only some people canonically have it, so sure.

You only have to refresh the page, I modified it a few minutes ago

For the regen, they can sometimes be counted while they're in game, so this can be applied to the LO Champions I think

Mid-low based off of game mechanics is a big-no.

So it should be wise to remove it from the profile of most Champions, in this case, as this can be confusing and cause people to unintentionally reverse game mechanic and canon about it

The only champs that canonically have regen are the Darkin (Aatrox, Rhaast, Varus, and Vladimir), Ascendants (Nasus, Renekton, Azir, and Xerath), Aspects (Leona, Diana, Pantheon, Taric, Kayle, Morgana, and Zoe), Celestials (Bard and Soraka), Voidborn (Cho, Vel, Kog, Kha, and Rek), Mundo, Elise, Garen, Singed, Warwick, Swain, Volibear, and Zac

It's already 26 Champions, which is not bad ...

By cons, even on those, there is no justification, so what is the reason ?

Rhaast regenerated from being stabbed through the torso by his own scythe, Varus regnerated from being shot in the heart by an arrow, Vladimir can regenerate from a puddle, Nasus regenerated from being severely burned, having both his legs broken, all of the bones in his left arm completely shattered, and his spine broken, in a few seconds, Azir regenerated from dust, Diana regenerated from being cut and bitten by Voidborn, Zoe regenerated from being torn apart by a Black Hole, fodder voidborn have regenerated from receiving gaping wounds on their bodies, Kha in particular regenerated from being stabbed and cut numerous times by Rengar, Mundo, Garen, and Singed are all capable of regenerating from severe wounds extremely quickly through their enhanced Regenerationn, Elise is able to regenerate from being severely burned, Warwick can regenerate from most of his bones being broken and parts of his flesh torn apart and he can reattack limbs if they arent destroyed, Swain regenerated from having his nee shattered and his left arm cut off, Zac can regen from both a puddle and from being blown into tiny pieces, and Volibear's avatars can regenerate from being blown into pieces

By Rhaast, are you talking about Kayn ? The passages you just quoted are in their biography on the official website and nowhere else ? To make it easier to verify and introduce it into profiles with their effigy ...

Otherwise, you have obviously forgotten a ten Champions, I only have 15 of the 26 that you quoted ...

Members of the same race, Voidborn all get it due to even fodder voidborn having regen, nearly every Darkin has demonstrated feats of regen and due to being just corrupted Ascendants, who also have regen, they'd have it by default, as would Ascendants

Back