• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mickey Altieri Vs. The Subject (Scream vs. Russian Sleep Experiment)

Clad in black robes and his signature mask, his knife gleaming in his grip, Mickey Altieri has decided to make this trip to Russia worthwhile. What he didn't expect, however, was a horrible creature to be found in an old, abandoned lab.

Both are 9-C.

Mickey has his optional equipment. Fight takes place in the Subject's chamber.

Theatre Kid:

Sleepy Boi:

Is this with or without the gas, because if its without the gas, Mickey wins, if its with the gas the subject wins.

Bump?
Is this with or without the gas, because if its without the gas, Mickey wins, if its with the gas the subject wins.
I don't think it matters. 3 of the 4 Subjects that were removed from the chamber survived 6 hour long surgeries to replace their organs without needing the gas.
Anyway, they both scale to 375 J for being able to break bones. I think the Subject wins this more often than not as the arena is an enclosed space that will at least hinder Ghostface (Due to the four inches of stagnant water mixed with bodily fluids which should give off a horrible smell) and a few stabs or gunshots to anywhere else other than the head or heart won't be enough to put it down even with the exposed organs (Mickey isn't a particularly good shot either and I'm not sure if he'll be able to aim properly when he sees that thing coming towards him). The creature would just get close enough to overpower him with its superior LS and rip his throat out.

Last edited:
I don't think Mickey has a chance against the Subjects, "in-character" he would probably stab the subject like all slasher movie characters only to get torn to pieces by the Subjects who are able to rip off a person's throat and can sever arteries with their teeth.

And mind you, the Subjects were able to kill groups of trained Russian soliders in very brutal and gory ways.

I don't think Mickey has a chance against the Subjects, "in-character" he would probably stab the subject like all slasher movie characters only to get torn to pieces by the Subjects who are able to rip off a person's throat and can sever arteries with their teeth.

And mind you, the Subjects were able to kill groups of trained Russian soldiers in very brutal and gory ways.
Mickey has his gun here and who in their right mind would pick the knife over the gun against a monster? Also, the soldiers were clearly not trying to kill the Subjects, rather restrain and detain them which is obviously more dangerous. A bloodlusted researcher killed them each with a single gunshot.

Mickey has his gun here and who in their right mind would pick the knife over the gun against a monster?
I mean, i assume that the trained Russian soliders the subjects killed were also equipped with firearms, they could have tried to fire at the subjects before they got violent and killed most of them.

I mean, i assume that the trained Russian soldiers the subjects killed were also equipped with firearms, they could have tried to fire at the subjects before they got violent and killed most of them.
They didn't kill most of them. Only 8 of them in total died during the course of the experiment (If you also count the commanding officer), 5 of which were from suicide. And again, the goal wasn't to kill them but to try and keep them alive as long as possible in order to observe the effects of the gas on their bodies.

Last edited:
Would the subjects be resistant to his gunshots, i mean they've dealt with worse already like ripping their own flesh off and they can apparently still fight after losing a large amount of blood, i can imagine that it wouldn't kill them instantly.

And knowing how most of the subjects act, they would instantly go for the kill when Mickey is reloading.

Ah wait scratch that, one of them dies to gunfire.

I guess i'm changing my vote to Mickey then.

Ah wait scratch that, one of them dies to gunfire.

I guess i'm changing my vote to Mickey then.
Gunshots to anywhere other than its heart or head won't put it down as these were the only spots that resulted in death. It's the main reason why I think Mickey won't be able to land the shots before the thing overpowers and kills him as he's not good with a gun and is in the worst place for him to fight, something that in contrast won't bother the Subject.

Gunshots to anywhere other than its heart or head won't put it down as these were the only spots that resulted in death. It's the main reason why I think Mickey won't be able to land the shots before the thing overpowers and kills him as he's not good with a gun and is in the worst place for him to fight, something that in contrast won't bother the Subject.
Yeah that sounds about right, and he most likely won't get the chance to fire in the first place considering that the subjects instantly go for the kill, for that reason i guess i'm switching my vote to the subject, it's highly likely that Mickey is going to end up being killed in the first place before he even gets the chance to use his firearm.

Yeah that sounds about right, and he most likely won't get the chance to fire in the first place considering that the subjects instantly go for the kill, for that reason i guess i'm switching my vote to the subject, it's highly likely that Mickey is going to end up being killed in the first place before he even gets the chance to use his firearm.
Yeah, the Subjects are maniacs but they're somehow still intelligent enough to target vital areas when attacking such as the throat or arteries.

Back