• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michael Myers 2018 timeline

Qawsedf234 said:
Green Reboot: Halloween (1978), Halloween (2018)

Thorn TL: Halloween 1-2 and 4-6

H20: Halloween 1-2, H20, Resurrection

Zombie Reboot: Halloween (2007) and Halloween 2 (2009)
I remember some of the feats from H20 and Resurrection.

Michael presumably pushes a skate through a man's skull, technically the paramedic and not Michael survives being crushed by a car and tumbles down a hillside with it, but I think it's worth mentioning, crushes a paramedic's larynx (I think that'd be Street level), easily destroys a door (probably also Street level), pierces a man's throat with a somewhat sharp camera pole, crashes behind a mirror through a small section of wall in a run-down house (probably Street level), easily pierces through a man's skull with his signature knife, decapitates a woman with one swing of the afformentioned knife (I think that'd also be Street level), grips a man's head enough for blood to pour out of his eyes like in part 4, and effortlessly throws Busta Rhymes hard enough for him to fly many meters and destroy a group of wooden shelves (I think that'd be Street level).

There's the things that don't really need to be mentioned as well; lifting up humans with ease, tanking bullets and knives.

Yeah H20 Myers deserves the "At least 9-C" rating. He just lacks the more extreme feats of Thorn/Final Michael. Since skull crushing is 9-B according to the Mountain profile.

Are we talking about Final or H20 Michael? Because I know he didn't skull crush the guy in Ressuction.

I misread your comment. I thought you said the H20 could.

Since Halloween 2 is desregarded, I think Michael's durability could be downgraded in the Green Reboot timeline. Michael only fell one storey, but even saying 20 feet and saying Nick Castle is 88 kg gives a result of 5262.55488 joules, or Street level. Also, surviving bullets in the manner he does is Street level as well.

Unless exploding a man's head will be used for the Green Reboot, which is Wall level.

Maybe like, "At least Street level (things you mentioned), likely wall level (durability shouldn't be to far behind AP)"

Seems fine.

How was the movie? I can't find a version in Australia, too early. It's coming to cinemas on the 25th though.

Edit: Found one.

Critical and fan response was overwhelming positive. With some calling it the best since the original

I watched it. The first 30 minutes is kind of boring imo, but it's pretty good after.

- Michael gets hit in the face by a crowbar, from what's shown of his face (briefly and not totally in full view), he sustains little to no injury. For reference a Baseball bat and Brass Knuckles are Street level.

- As Sigurd said, he snapped several necks; Snapped a random person's, it's implied he snapped a police officer's neck to the point where his head is tilted at an impossible angle, a reporter's neck, and Karen's husband, Ray Strode. Snapping a neck is Wall level. Each of them were with two hands, but fairly casual.

Edit: It's Street level.

- They later show the victim who had their jaw torn off. It was their upper and lower jaw. I think that's Street level to Wall level.

- I want to add context to the car scene. A police officer had said "brace yourselves", pushed down the accelerator, and drove into Michael after getting 7 seconds to accelerate in total, albeit he'd made a sharp turn, but still had 5 seconds to accelerate. This is most likely around Wall level considering cars can reach that even at lower speeds, but Michael was knocked out for quite sometime.

^ A bit after awakening was when he stomped on the head of Ranbir Sartain. What happened is his skull caved in and his brains popped out (sorry for the detail there). He likely destroyed someone else's head, but it was shown to be in mulitple blows. Both are still Wall level, but under the shear strength calc's value.

Spoilers:

I already heard this well before the movie, but just in case you didn't, they say that Laurie Strode isn't Michael's brother (something stated in part 2) and that it was just something to make the experience feel better for everyone, rather than a maniac showing up and killing someone random, which McBride feels would have made it less personalized apparently. He also kills a 12 to 15 year old kid (it was hard to tell exactly), and some other random teenager, which is kind of strange.

Yeah, Final Michael isn't related to Laurie. A bit of a weird change but whatever.

Chris Griffin is rated a 9-C despite having a neck snap feat so I dunno.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said that breaking a neck through brute force is Wall level last year. I'll try dig it up.

Edit: I couldn't find it, so maybe my memory is faulty.

Even if Myers did survive the fire at the end, since he can't regenerate his wounds away and he's almost a senior citizen, the new wounds he has suffered will further impede him if they were to make any more sequels. what's he gonna do now with one eye and eight fingers? Wait, which fingers did he lose?

Am I a fool for underestimating this version of him because of his age and lack of a heeling factor?

> what's he gonna do now with one eye and eight fingers?

Kill people? Like he's hurt but that doesn't mean he's out of commission

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
He also got stabbed several times and got some of his finger blown off by a shotgun lol.What's worst is the post credit scene implies he isn't dead because you hear him breathing (The house got torched and he was locked in the basement).
It was implying he crawled through that gaping hole in the ground laurie shot, it's yet to be seen yet so we can't tell off the post credit.

XING told me that neck-breaking's potency may depend upon the positioning of the neck and leverage. The higher the casualness, the higher the energy yielded, as far as I've learned here.

Also, most of the neck-snapping feats in fiction are done by torque (twisting), grabbing and the squeezing (until the pop is heard) or punches and rather casually and rapidly, usually killing the victim on the spot, and I did some digging which revealed that those require a lot more force since they usually sever or crush everything in the neck at once, muscles included, not just the C2 vertebra and so forth, so those might have to be properly calc'd.

BTW, the 1250 pounds of force via hanging is without the person providing any resistance, and it causes damage only to the C2 vertebra. The key word is "break", not snap, as in the sense of a toothpick.

Karate-chopping necks and completely severing everything there in the process however, was said to yield much greater results.

So in the end, it might vary.

He did it with two hands by twisting, and it was almost instant, so pretty casual.

Hanging a man also doesn't usually result in a guy dying completely until 15-20 minutes after brain-death occurs, AFAIK.

I hope the stats can be applied soon, though I feel we may need someone to calculate the neck breaking feats, which would probably take a while since the movie is still in theatres.

On the subject of Michaels speed, I have to ask; why exactly is he listed as peak human for the H2O and reboot timelines? The subsonic feat for 4-6 checks out, but I don't recall any great speed feats for the reboot or H2O timelines. He usually walks slowly toward his victims. I know he usually tends to get from one place to another pretty quickly, but that's slasherporting, which is merely a cinematic effect. We never actually do see him move particularly fast.

Speed should be downgraded unless you take that one feat from the first Halloween legitimately

But Mike isn't Subsonic in any of his other keys.

NVM, I saw the other part.

I watched the movie again and there's a few speed feats that might not be slasherporting, as Frieza force soldier puts it. I'll also see the original for speed feats.

When killing Allyson Nelson's friend, Michael stays around some bushes and then moves out of them, which is characterised by another bush rustling, which he says is Michael (he thought it was someone else) moving. He then appears behind the friend before he notices. This is definitley a combination of speed and stealth mastery, as there's clear indications that he's moved.

Against Laurie, he goes through a window after killing Ray, presumably moves several mannequins into a room, puts Ray's corpse into a specific clauset, and moves behind the aforementioned mannequins, also spreading blood around the room as he does, including the clauset to misdirect Laurie and the mannequins. This is all in the space of Laurie quickly checking multiple rooms, so pretty quick, but not too fast.

Also, another feat I forgot that could upgrade his Lifting Strength. Michael tears off the cabinet that covers Laurie's weapons stash, breaking the padlock and metal frame as he does. Pretty sure this would be at least SuperHuman, which makes sense with how he consistently lifts people without effort.

I was referring to the H2O version in regards to speed feats. However, I do see some good points about the 2018 version.

I had a dream last night where it turns out that Myers had a weakness that we overlooked: He was deathly allergic to peanuts. How weird is that?

Anyway, can we try to add a key for the 2018 version now? It might take a while for the stats to all be figured out, but we should at least get a start on it.

Back