• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michael Myers 2018 timeline

What would his rating be?

AP: Wall level (Can crush skulls)

Durability: At least Street level (Can survive gunshots), likely Wall level (Durability should not behind AP)

Speed: FTL Athletic Human

@Frieza Lifting Strength is counted as tearing. He could also throw objects stuff at people.

He didn't have any long term injuries though, and it was head on at high speeds. His dura should also scale to striking strength by default, given the third law of motion and such.

ByAsura said:
Also, another feat I forgot that could upgrade his Lifting Strength. Michael tears off the cabinet that covers Laurie's weapons stash, breaking the padlock and metal frame as he does. Pretty sure this would be at least SuperHuman, which makes sense with how he consistently lifts people without effort.
This one. It took sometime, but I think it'd still be superhuman. Also, tearing off a jaw would count as well.

Does this sound ok?

Attack Potency: Wall level (Can easily break necks, crushed Ranbir Sartain's skull with a single stomp) | Wall level (Crushed a human skull and broke through a metal gate) | At least Street level (Can break through thick wooden doors with his bare hands which would generate at least this much energy, and decapitated people with his knife) | At least Street level (Ripped a door from its hinges and tackled Loomis through a wooden wall which should be comparable to breaking a wooden door)
Speed: Athletic Human (Appeared behind a man before he could notice using a combination of speed and stealth) | Subsonic (Dodged a bullet) | Peak Human | Peak Human (Killed four armed guards in quick succession without being injured)

Lifting Strength: SuperHuman (Pulled a cabinet hard enough to break a padlock and the metal frame it was situated on, tore off a man's jaw) | Athletic Human (Can easily lift people with one arm and lifted a tombstone in this timeline) | Athletic Human (Has effortlessly sent people flying several meters) | At least Peak Human (Lifted and carried away a tombstone weighing half a to and flipped over a car given some time)

Striking Strength: Wall Class | Wall Class | At least Street Class | At least Street Class (Broke out of handcuffs with his sheer strength)

Durability: Wall level (Can withstand the recoil of his own blows. Was only knocked out after colliding with a police car at full speed. Could still function normally after being shot in the neck by a rifle and having 3 of his fingers blasted off by a shotgun. Implied to have survived a fire, which engulfed the Strode residence) | Wall level (Survived being at the epicenter of a large explosio. Was shot several times and fell from a two story house and got up like nothing happened. Was gunned down by police and fell down a mine shaft) | Wall level (Survived the afformentioned explosion and fall) | At least Street level (Can take multiple gunshots and keep on going)

Key: Green Reboot | Thorn Timeline | H20 Timeline | Rob Zombie Reboot

Ok.

I forgot, do they say Michael was put in a coma from that explosion in Halloween 2? There's comics inbetween these events, but I believe they're non-canon.

@ByAsura It should be noted that both Thorn and H20 consider Halloween 1 & 2 canon. So whatever Michael does in those movies would scale to both incarnations. Similarly, the Green Reboot considers Halloween 1 canon to itself so Michael would scale to what happened in that movie.

Also if you want better scans I can link you some, or are we good with those?

Anyways I'm fine with the changes. We do need to hammer out speed and lifting strength sometime in the future though.

Btw, doesn't the new film disregard all but the original film? If so than shouldn't he only have Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Stealth Mastery, Weapon Mastery, and Pain Resistance, with no regen? That would also allow him to scale to OGMM's feats?

Probably was already discusted.

> Wait that's your resoect thread?

Yeah, I did the Reddit RTs for both Myers and Jason Voorhees

I'm saying on the profile, not on a thread. Good thread though. Just the keys need to be better sepertated or else people my think Zombie's has illusion and/or possession.

Oh I got that. I just posted it in case it helps out with determining what powers he gets. I think superhuman physical characteristics and stealth are obvious. Weapon mastery is iffy unless I'm misunderstanding it and the only illusion thing he may have is his sister experiencing the exact same visions he had.

Back