• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Michael Apocalypse World (Supernatural)

ByAsura

He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
There's an Alternate Reality Apocalypse World Version of Michael who is more powerful than normal.

Killed his version of Lucifer, and stomped the main universe versio

Unknown Angel - "False. Lucifer was killed by the archangel Michael".

Michael- "I killed my Lucifer. Tore him apart in the skies over Abilene. But hey, can't get enough of a good thing".

Absolutley stomps Lucifer.

Much more powerful than the Main Universe counterpart of Michael

Lucifer - "Yeah, yeah. Look, you protected my son. He trusts you. If you can convince him to be on our team, I think the combined power of the three of us can drive Michael back. I'm telling you, this guy is not the same Michael that we knew. He's much more powerful".

Far worse than the Main Universe Michael

Castiel - "And i need to find him before Michael, who's... it's not our Michael, it's another much, much worse Michael".

He would destroy the Main Universe Earth

This is extremely consistently stated, so here's just one.

Castiel - "I need to find him before that Michael invades this world to... either subjugate or destroy it, or both, probably in that order".

Michael Apocalypse
This is his Vessel

Some more stuff

Michael is the first bullet proof character, not resistant like the plates on the arachne, or able to survive bullets without actual harm, like the other Angels. This is to the point where they completely bounce off. Since a full powered Gabriel and full power Lucifer could actually harm his vessel, i think they could get added justification to Striking Strength.

In Michael's full power vessel (Dean), he fought almost on par with a supercharged Lucifer. Michael could also levitate.

Stomping a High 6-A doesn't make you 5-B, just At least High 6-A.

Doesn't say anything about destroying it all at once, and even something as vague as 'destroying' can just mean wiping out the surface. At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B at best

Promestein said:
Doesn't say anything about destroying it all at once, and even something as vague as 'destroying' can just mean wiping out the surface. At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B at best
Yeah, this should be fine, I suppose.

As Promestein said, "destroying" is vague but if people think At least High 6-A, Possibly 5-B is good then I'm fine with that.

Personally I think "At least High 6-A, possibly higher" is better considering you don't need to be 5-B to destroy a planet but it's whatever.

I know those points are directed towards own, but i might as well say it. I wasn't saying he was Planet level (Lucifer wouldn't even be able to hurt him), more that it was support for a multi continental rating.

Some stuff to add to the OP:

Michael is the first bullet proof character, not resistant like the plates on the arachne, or able to survive bullets without actual harm, like the other Angels. This is to the point where they completely bounce off. Since a full powered Gabriel and full power Lucifer could actually harm his vessel, i think they could get added justification to Striking Strength.

In Michael's full power vessel (Dean), he fought almost on par with a supercharged Lucifer. Michael could also levitate.

Since it's been just barely under a month, i'm going to bump this.

Back