• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHS+ Speed Raiden Shogun and Element Electro (Genshin Impact)

After seeing Raiden Shogun's profile here.
raises the question, why does the god of lightning have a slower speed than lightning itself? Something seems is wrong.
Raiden Shogun is the embodiment of lightning and when Raiden attacked Signora, Raiden changed his form into the lightning elemental itself.
Shouldn't the Raiden Shogun get a speed at least the same as lightning itself?
I also found several statements in the game, which stated that the electro element is the lightning element.

Isn't it clear here that Keqing uses the power of the electro element but it is still mentioned as lightning speed, which means the electro element is lightning itself
which means electro is lightning itself, because kairagi uses electro power here
actually there is still more that I can show, but I think this is enough. So my intention in showing this is to prove that the electro element in Genshin Impact is lightning itself.
which is proven that there is a complete connection between electro element and lightning, and characters who are able to use the electro element are also very often said to use the power of lightning itself.
There are also electro properties in Genshin that fulfill the actual lightning properties.
In addition, Dehya and Tighnari were able to avoid lightning strikes from the sky

So the conclusion I draw here will start with a simple question, is the speed of 440,000 m/s only achieved by lightning from the sky? Meanwhile, the electro element in Genshin is capable of producing real lightning because it meets the criteria here, So the lightning that comes out of the Genshin character must be real lightning.
If we think that the lightning emitted by the Genshin character does not have lightning speed because it doesn't come from the sky. the same as: for example, we say someone is capable of emitting light but the light does not have the speed of light because it does not come from something capable of producing real light, even though the light meets the criteria for real light.
So in my opinion lightning will always have lightning speed if the lightning meets the criteria for genuine lightning, even though the lightning is not emitted from the sky. So just like the example I gave earlier, light will always have the speed of light if the criteria for light meet the criteria for actual light, even though the light does not come from something capable of producing light.

So MHS+ speed will be very appropriate for Raiden Shogun and some Genshin characters are able to use electro elements to make fast movements, such as Keqing and so on.

Maybe that's all for now, from what I've shown it might be used to consider changes in the speed of some characters in Genshin Impact atleast Massively Hypersonic+ because this is the average speed of lightning.

Thank You

You should only bump after at least 12 hours of inactivity
Gonna comment when I get home but a lot of this was already discussed in this thread
My discussion is different from what is discussed there, there only discusses lightning that comes from the sky which can get lightning speed, whereas here I discuss not only lightning that comes from the sky which will get lightning speed if the lightning meets the criteria for actual lightning.

You can read the conclusions from this thread, I have also discussed it in the thread here before, and it is recommended to create this thread.

Back