• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA Verse - "Feats" Review Post

1: Flect's weapons are not lasers, and that is the end of the discussion. We don't auto assume every single energy weapon is a laser, at least provide a statement. There can be no discussion unless you prove that is a laser. I refuse to debate with you on this without actual proof.
  • They were traveling only in a straight line; (Meaning nothing)
  • They came from a technological source; (Pointless, doesn't mean it moves at lightspeed. Realistic source doesn't mean a technological source)
  • They left burn marks and didn't cause explosions (Lasers are accepted on this wiki as producing explosions, this is worthless. Quickly heated objects go boom)
  • They were projectable and refractable through Flect's mirrors, which were part of his technologically advanced suit; (Those aren't mirrors)
Flect's tech aren't called mirrors. If you actually watch the movie you can see them reflect the energy his Quirk absorbs from Izuku and shoots out to propel himself. The Volume W booklet states his tech uses an energy like film of oil that reverses reflections, he wears things that are covered in this stuff so light can enter his eyes and lets him stand on the ground. Prove that Flect's weapon are lasers. You have failed at this.

This entire thing is proof to me that people don't read our laser page. You skim it at best or ignoring it completely.

Izuku is not at 30%. Izuku increases his power two times during his fight against Flect, not including 100% at the end or his starting percentage. This only fits with Izuku using 10% to 15%, with a 20% max limit during the Endeavor Agency Arc. This takes place during their internship with Endeavor, we don't know when Izuku got used to 30% and 45% until the All Out War Arc. We just know that currently he was using those percentages during the war. You provide no proof that he's at 30% and 45%.

Simple Answer? Izuku's percentage during the Endeavor arc is 10% to 20%, while his percentage during the All Our War Arc is 30% to 45%. Since the movie takes place during their internship with Endeavor, he's using 10% to 20%. Not unless you provide information that supports your notion.

2: I'm going to discuss Star's laser in the future CRT, I refuse to talk about your points (You don't prove anything though). However Star did not dodge his Radio Waves, she jumped out of the way before he fired. Also Air Cannon doesn't move at lightspeed when combined with Radio Waves, only the Radio Waves will be LS.

Provide proof she dodged a lightspeed attack with facts.

3: The storm wasn't made by the Todoroki family alone, their heat combined with a tropical system that already existed. They just made the storm far larger. We have no timeframe either, anything over a one second means we'd have to divide by every second. It was caused via a chain reaction with an existing storm.

This is worthless and wouldn't scale to anyone even if they made it by themselves. Since heat energy doesn't translate to physical power. Endeavor is inferior to AFO and Shigaraki, yet he can turn their bodies into char with his flames. Also this is just their latent heat that travels through the air. This isn't a range feat either.

Last edited:
I'm not responding or will look at this thread again. Not unless some staff member calls for me because you actually proved something. I refuse to debate with you when I'm in the middle of trying to set up massive revisions in the coming future. Don't know when, like to say soon but I need a lot of time.

I cannot be distracted with this stuff. Apologies for showing you such disrespect, but I truly cannot humor you.

If you convince our knowledgeable staff members, I'll come back to see what has changed.

Back