• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Awakened Power is no longer an ability on the wiki, as such it should be removed from any profiles.

Both of Izuku's profile will have it removed, All Might, Bakugo with One For All key, Dabi, and both of Tomura's profiles will lose it as well.

It now links to Statistic Amplification. Izuku, All Might, and Bakugo with OFA already have this.

While Dabi and Tomura both have Rage Power, so it was pointless anyway.

Agree: Damage3245, Spinoirr, CloverDragon03, Dalesean027, Therefir, (5)

Disagree: (0)

Neutral: (0)

We've discussed this before, but Izuku's percentage in the Final War Arc should be labeled as 100% and not just One For All anymore.

As it's been clear he's operating at his highest level.

Example 1: Izuku's Full Cowl appearance is identical to his 100% Full Cowl form used against Chisaki and Nine, which were both 100%.

Example 2: Izuku with base OFA and no extra Quirks, can easily stop a punch from Complete Tomura. Who is equal in strength to Prime All Might.

Example 3: Izuku admits he cannot stop Tomura/AFO without drawing out OFA's full power. Considering he was defeating them, it suggest he's operating at 100%.

Example 4: Izuku straight up says to AFO that he's giving it everything he's got. Which makes little sense if he was actually holding back.

While Kido says Izuku using 100% would hurt him and break his equipment. This contradicts the actual showings during the battle against Tomura.

As Tomura, who is Prime All Might level, cannot break Izuku's equipment with his own strength as shown when Izuku blocked his attack. Izuku also punches at 120% and his equipment is not destroyed either, even without Fa Jin his equipment is fine, Izuku also shows no sign of pain or being injured by his own attacks.

The previous users stated Izuku was going to complete One For All. And Yoichi says in the end that Izuku did complete One For All.

Danger Sense should not grant Precognition. Izuku will keep it via Analytical Prediction.

But Danger Sense does not show Izuku the future like Spider Sense does. It detects the hostile intentions of his opponent, which exist as they prepare to attack, which allows him to use his Prediction abilities to guess what they're going to do. It does tell him where the Danger is coming from, since he can use it to find villains or notice attacks that come from behind him.

We know it doesn't react to things without hostile intention like Toga and inanimate objects. Izuku didn't detect the time bomb in AFO's abandoned hideout.

Danger Sense by itself is only Extrasensory Perception.

Also, we should add a weakness that says Danger Sense has a range limit. Danger Sense did not detect Lady Nagant's attack until the bullet was closer to him.

We know she was 1 km away from him, meaning Danger Sense will not detect hostile intent until it was closer than 1 km.

Note: I'm not saying you can fire an attack with hostile intention from over 1 km away and escape Danger Sense, it'll still be detected when it enters the Quirk's range.

Very simple, Izuku should have Limited Soul Manipulation via forcibly transferring One For All. This force transfer attacks his opponent's soul, with damage on the spirit effecting the body as well, which causes both of them to shatter into pieces. This is limited since Izuku needs to find someway of sharing his DNA to transfer OFA.

Immortality and Possession (Type 6 and Spiritual Possession. Can transfer his spirit into another person to take over their body)

Also, added some new weakness as well. Mentioned of how his authority over the Quirks he's stolen was weakened due to having an inferior copy of his original Quirk.

And a note for his Rewind body that any Quirks/Abilities that permanently change his body, like Hawks' Fierce Wings, cannot be used as his body will erase those new parts instantly. Hawks' wings disappeared from his back after stealing them, but we know he still has the Quirk as Hawks' vestige is inside of him.

Along with adding more scans for his weakness section as well.

Sandbox to show what I mean.

There are some abilities Complete Tomura should have.

Immortality and Possession (Type 6 and Spiritual Possession. The AFO vestige can transfer his Quirk and spirit into another person to take over their body)

Light Manipulation via Impure Beam (See here)

Darkness Manipulation via Dark Ball (You can see him using Dark Ball in the scan above)

Enhanced Extrasensory Perception via Danger Sense. (See here)

Resistance to Soul Manipulation, as in Chapter 415, Tomura was able to prevent most of the soul damage from the force transfer. Also it was noted Izuku could only do this by aiming at the scar left on his soul by New Order's revolt. Meaning those soul attacks would do nothing if they weren't aimed at that scar.

This is resistance to Soul Manipulation because their souls cannot harm him through the dark mass inside of him, and can only reach him via that open scar. Aiming anywhere else would just destroy the Quirk and inflict no damage on Tomura's soul. And as shown above, even if aimed at the scar, Tomura can still defend his soul.

The combined six souls of OFA only barely opened a hole where En could fit through. Although the next attack broke through his shield. But even after destroying the mass and reaching his core, Tomura can still reject a person's soul, as shown when Izuku couldn't reach him. Had Nana not helped Izuku break that final barrier, he would've failed.

I also added Impure Beam, Dark Ball, Danger Sense, his Unnamed Explosion, Ring, and Razor Blade Quirk to his Notable Technique section.

Along with his Omni-Factor Unleash.

First, we need to remove Corrosion Inducement from both of Tomura's profile.

In Chapter 419, All For One revealed that Tomura was not born with the Decay Quirk. In fact, Decay is nothing more than a copy of Chisaki's Quirk Overhaul, with the ability to reverse its effect removed. As such, Tomura's Quirk is not Corrosion/Decay but pure Deconstruction.

Tomura will also have to be removed from the examples in the Corrosion Inducement page.

We should remove Self-Sustenance as well. Tomura did not survive in a vacuum for a long period of time, it was only for a few seconds and we have no idea what he was doing to his mouth there. "The ability to live indefinitely without oxygen, or an equivalent necessary for an individual's cellular respiration".

Tomura cannot survive indefinitely without oxygen, and whatever he was doing required constant activation. If he was giving himself oxygen, that means he still needs oxygen to live.

Another ability to remove is resistance to Pain Manipulation via Rivet Stab. All For One mentioned he can reduce the burden on Tomura's body was feeling by using Rivet Stab from his spinal cord, but this isn't pain resistance. It's just preventing him from putting pressure on his body to avoid the pain. It's similar to wearing crutches to avoid making a broken leg hurt.

For some reason Incomplete Tomura has Mind Manipulation resistance twice, so one of those should be removed. Also, I added scans to show that ability in action.

Awakened Power as an ability was removed as an ability and just links to Statistics Amplification, so that needs to be removed from both of Tomura's profile. He also had Rage Power for his Post-Surgery profile so it was redundant in the first place. Normal Statistic Amplification will be labeled for Post-Surgery Tomura, as he can increase his stats with multiple Quirks.

Finally, Poison Manipulation resistance should be removed from Tomura as well. Same reasoning as with resistance to Pain Manipulation, Tomura is not resisting the poison. He just has the ability to spit it out of his body before it can damage him. It's already mentioned on his Reactive Evolution section, I also moved the scan there as well.

I believe Tomura and AFO should only have the Quirks they've shown. It was never stated that all of the Quirks AFO had were passed on to Tomura, only that he passed on his original Quirk. We know AFO did prepared a stockpile of Quirks for Tomura, but we don't know if it had all of his own Quirks.

Also, Tomura lost a crap top of Quirks against Star and Stripe, it was noted as being significant. So we cannot say for certain he even has these Quirks anymore. Note: That every single explosion in his body was a Quirk blowing up, which means every burst is him losing a Quirk. His stock pile was greatly diminished.

And without the doctor they cannot duplicate Quirks, so AFO cannot just give Tomura his own Quirks without weakening himself.

Impact Recoil is a big one for Tomura that would've help greatly against Izuku. Yet he never uses it, even when he's losing, not even All For Shiggy in the end with Omni-Factor Unleash used it. There is also nothing stating something like Izuku is too powerful or whatever. It's likely because Tomura's body doesn't have it.

And no, Horikoshi didn't forget it because AFO mentions Impact Recoil being useless against Endeavor's Hellflame.

This is why I believe Tomura should only be listed with the Quirks he's actually shown.

The same is true for AFO as well, we should remove Reflect, Scatter, and Heavy Payload from his profile. He never should've had them in the first place to be honest.

Sandbox of what I believe Tomura's Profile would look like with all of these changes.

I also added more scans to his weakness as well, including the scar in his core, and his infinite growth decreasing his mobility/speed.

Last edited:
We should remove Self-Sustenance as well. Tomura did not survive in a vacuum for a long period of time, it was only for a few seconds and we have no idea what he was doing to his mouth there. "The ability to live indefinitely without oxygen, or an equivalent necessary for an individual's cellular respiration".
I've always interpreted what he was doing there as creating air for himself from his palm; we know he can fire off blasts of air with his Air Cannon Quirk so it's not a stretch that he could produce air to help him survive the vacuum.

I agree with all the points in the OP.

I've always interpreted what he was doing there as creating air for himself from his palm; we know he can fire off blasts of air with his Air Cannon Quirk so it's not a stretch that he could produce air to help him survive the vacuum.

I agree with all the points in the OP.
That could make sense yeah, though I think we agree then that this wouldn't be a Resistance - rather, he just has a means to supply himself with air in a vacuum instead of being inherently able to withstand it

I agree with the OP as well btw

I agree with nearly all of the OP's points, but I have a question about this part:
Also, we should add a weakness that says Danger Sense has a range limit. Danger Sense did not detect Lady Nagant's attack until the bullet was closer to him.
We know she was 1 km away from him, meaning Danger Sense will not detect hostile intent until it was closer than 1 km.
Nagant was still 1 kilometer away when the bullet reached Deku, how was he able to detect her hostility when the only thing that came from her was just the bullet? Wouldn't that mean that Deku is able to detect danger from inanimate objects?

I agree with nearly all of the OP's points, but I have a question about this part:

Nagant was still 1 kilometer away when the bullet reached Deku, how was he able to detect her hostility when the only thing that came from her was just the bullet? Wouldn't that mean that Deku is able to detect danger from inanimate objects?
I can't say for 100% certain because the series didn't explain it, but since it was fired with hostile intentions that those emotions "carries" on it?

The fact Izuku doesn't notice the time bomb is kind of telling. And we know Danger Sense works on sensing hostile intentions, it's why it doesn't work on Toga.

This gets into an debate on the time bomb since AFO set it up, but he didn't detect it. It's an area we don't know the answer to.

Also wouldn't this mean every time deku swings around he has to do the math in his head while swinging and not to mention calculating where her bullets came from too

That's something for his intelligence rating

Yes, that's already stated in his Intelligence.

"His prediction skills have developed to such an extent that he was able to analyze Lady Nagant's movement patterns and accurately track her location down based solely on the trajectory of her bullets, even at night and under heavy rain."

Yes, that's already stated in his Intelligence.

"His prediction skills have developed to such an extent that he was able to analyze Lady Nagant's movement patterns and accurately track her location down based solely on the trajectory of her bullets, even at night and under heavy rain."
Honestly could use with scans and references for his intelligence section

Deku’s Intelligence section and analytical prediction in general need updates for both his profiles.

I agree with the changes tho the Danger Sense range limit is kind of strange. Nagant didn’t aim at him specifically with that first shot, she aimed at his phone. Deku says that she could have ended him at the start, but that also could just be in reference to the fact she was shooting at him while he had no full cowling up to even somewhat protect himself or dodge given his lower reactions.

Forgot about that part. She didn't desire to harm him with her first shot, and we don't see any Danger Sense warning.

Which support how her intentions were being perceived on her bullets. Or else he'd have sensed her first shot.

Actually, this could help Izuku in knowing when an opponent is faking an attack.

Her next shot did have hostile intentions, so Danger Sense activated the second her bullet enter the range.

Danger Sense does have some kind of limit or he'd sense Tomura's hatred at all times.

Considering it doesn't activate the moment her bullet is fired, it should be less than 1 km.

Back