• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA High 6-C scaling confusion?

for High 6-C characters in MHA they’re either

The lower High 6-C's like 45% Deku and Ryukyu are downscaling to baseline High 6-C+. (550 Gigatons of TNT)

The highest High 6-C's like the High-Ends and Endeavor are scaling to All Might's feat from Two Heroes. (877.51 Gigatons of TNT)

But the High-Ends scaling is contradictory as Ryukyu is scaled to High-Ends but High-Ends are listed as being the highest High 6-C's

This is confusing as to which High 6-Cs fall into the lower or the highest High 6-C's when a bunch of them like to compare them/scale them to the High-Ends like with Rumi and the High-Ends are always scaled to this feat which is the basis for the scaling of the Lowest High 6-C’s

So why are The-High Ends simultaneously both used for scaling the lowest and the highest when they’re listed as being in the highest category?

But the High-Ends scaling is contradictory as Ryukyu is scaled to High-Ends but High-Ends are listed as being the highest High 6-C's
Ryukyu is downscaling due to be able to stop Tomura while he was moving faster than normal (honestly that should be listed as 877 but whatever)
This is confusing as to which High 6-Cs fall into the lower or the highest High 6-C's when a bunch of them like to compare them/scale them to the High-Ends like with Rumi and the High-Ends are always scaled to this feat which is the basis for the scaling of the Lowest High 6-C’s
That's just a support feat. High-Ends are scaling to this feat for being stronger than the Upper Tier Nomus, including the USJ Nomu which is as strong as AM.

Or maybe I understood the scaling chain in a disgustingly bad way.

Last edited:
Ryukyu is downscaling due to be able to stop Tomura while he was moving faster than normal (honestly that should be listed as 877 but whatever)

That's just a support feat. High-Ends are scaling to this feat for being stronger than the Upper Tier Nomus, including the USJ Nomu which is as strong as AM.

Or maybe I understood the scaling chain in a disgustingly bad way.
If the high ends are at 877 then why on a bunch of profiles like rumi’s have this jank wording about the high ends being scaled to the other feat and not the 877 feat?

Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level+ with Rabbit (Able to hurt the Hooded Man with a kick) | Large Island level+ with Rabbit (Her kicks are capable of tearing through the bodies of the Hospital High-Ends, who are just as sturdy as the Near High-End that withstood this massive attack. Was confident in being able to fight Hood)

If the high ends are at 877 then why on a bunch of profiles like rumi’s have this jank wording about the high ends being scaled to the other feat and not the 877 feat?

Attack Potency: Multi-City Block level+ with Rabbit (Able to hurt the Hooded Man with a kick) | Large Island level+ with Rabbit (Her kicks are capable of tearing through the bodies of the Hospital High-Ends, who are just as sturdy as the Near High-End that withstood this massive attack. Was confident in being able to fight Hood)
The 557 GT feat is just a supporting feat, I saw no reason to remove a good supporting feat at the moment. The High-Ends scale to 877 GT from the USJ Nomu, which scales to Weakened All Might who has the 877 GT feat. They don't have direct scaling to All Might or anything.

The 550 GT is just downscaling to baseline High 6-C+ for being noticeably weaker than High-Ends/Shigaraki but still comparable.

The profiles aren't the greatest I'm aware, they'll be changed in the near future. They will in fact be the focus of my next CRT.

I'd like to clean most of them up and try to add reference and notes for abilities and what they scale to respectively.

Sorry for any confusion, I've just had a lot on my plate recently.

Back