• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MHA Abilities Addition (pt. 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some more needed abilities:

Todoroki needs Limited Explosion Manipulation via Flashfreeze Heatwave (By combining his powers together and changing the temperature abruptly, he creates an explosion)

Manga Fukidashi needs Limited Subjective Reality (Whatever he says will materialize in the real world)

Deku needs Social Influencing or Empathetic Manipulation (He is capable of changing people’s actions via emotional appeal. Stopped Todoroki’s hatred and made Lady Nagant a good person again)

Bakugou needs Reactive Power Level (His quirk was capable of evolving in a near life or death situation, and his explosions get more powerful the longer the fight goes) and Danmaku (via AP Shot Machine Gun)

This applies to multiple users, but I think everyone with an awakened quirk should get Awakened Power (All quirk users are able to awaken their quirk in desperation)

—————————————

Aizawa should have at least Class 5 LS (Logically should be superior to Shinso)

Shigaraki’s profile needs an update in my opinion as well. Him being 7-A+ is slightly questionable, as we know he’s far superior to any hero currently besides Deku, and the same applies to his speed. I think a At least 7-A+ and a At least High Hypersonic+ tier fits better

Todoroki: Seems fine.

Manga:... I don't know.

Deku: Social Influencing is a maybe, Empathetic Manipulation is a big no. He doesn't take control of people's minds or emotions.

Bakugo: Reactive Power level. Bakugo's sweat doesn't become stronger, the longer he fights the more sweat he can produce at a time. It's something every human being does, just that Bakugo's Quirk happens to involve his sweat. But his individual sweat drops don't become more powerful.

The Condensed/Cluster explosions are better, but I'm not fully sure on it. Neutral.

Aizawa: Lifting Strength, makes sense to me. Agree

Shigaraki: No... him being stronger than other heroes is irrelevant. They downscale from him, he scale to 640 MT, nothing suggest he should be higher than that. High-End (640 MT) = Shigaraki. Speed is the same thing, he's scaling to All Might, nothing suggest he's faster than him.

I think Deku should have Social Influencing, he managed to change Todoroki with his words in just a short time and made him use his left side when he has sworn not to. Same with Lady Nagant. Also, I remember during the License arc that Aizawa stated that both Deku and Bakugo infect the rest of their class with Passion and Fervor.

In addition, for Danmaku, Bakugo doesn't make enough explosions as projectiles to qualify.

Todoroki: Seems fine.

Manga:... I don't know.

Deku: Social Influencing is a maybe, Empathetic Manipulation is a big no. He doesn't take control of people's minds or emotions.

Bakugo: Reactive Power level. Bakugo's sweat doesn't become stronger, the longer he fights the more sweat he can produce at a time. It's something every human being does, just that Bakugo's Quirk happens to involve his sweat. But his individual sweat drops don't become more powerful.

The Condensed/Cluster explosions are better, but I'm not fully sure on it. Neutral.

Aizawa: Lifting Strength, makes sense to me. Agree

Shigaraki: No... him being stronger than other heroes is irrelevant. They downscale from him, he scale to 640 MT, nothing suggest he should be higher than that. High-End (640 MT) = Shigaraki. Speed is the same thing, he's scaling to All Might, nothing suggest he's faster than him.
How do you feel about all awakened quirk users getting Awakened Power?

I think Deku should have Social Influencing, he managed to change Todoroki with his words in just a short time and made him use his left side when he has sworn not to. Same with Lady Nagant. Also, I remember during the License arc that Aizawa stated that both Deku and Bakugo infect the rest of their class with Passion and Fervor.

In addition, for Danmaku, Bakugo doesn't make enough explosions as projectiles to qualify.
I agree he doesn't make enough to qualify but how many would he need? Or is it more so based on the area it covers?

I think it’s just based on the amount of projectiles fired, when Bakugo uses AP Auto Cannon and Machine Gun he doesn't fire a great amount, only some.

Scans for these would be nice for those of us who don't know the series all to well.

Todoroki: If it functions how you explained it then I guess Limited Explosion Manipulation is fine.

Manga: Would really like as scan for this... If he's imaging what he says into reality then Subjective Reality is fine.

Deku: That’s Social Influencing. Not Empathic Manipulation.

Bakugo: Scans would be good...

Awakened Power: If the characters follow the rules of the power then I don't have an issue with them having Awakened Power.

Aizawa: You got a statement or something that supports Aizawa having higher Lifting Strength than this Shinso person? Because without knowledge on the series I can't just approve of one character being stronger than another. Is Aizawa his teacher and stronger than him? You gotta give me something...

Can't comment on the Shigaraki changes since I don't know the series to well.

Would really like as scan for this... If he's imaging what he says into reality then Subjective Reality is fine.
I’ll try to find one one sec, but his quirk description was that whatever he says materializes in reality as an effect (meaning if he says boom, an explosion happens, etc)
Aizawa: You got a statement or something that supports Aizawa having higher Lifting Strength than this Shinso person? Because without knowledge on the series I can't just approve of one character being stronger than another. Is Aizawa his teacher and stronger than him? You gotta give me something...
Aizawa is Shinso’s mentor and taught him most of his stuff, including the binding tape that granted him Class 5 LS

I’ll try to find one one sec, but his quirk description was that whatever he says materializes in reality as an effect (meaning if he says boom, an explosion happens, etc)
I guess that's fine.
Aizawa is Shinso’s mentor and taught him most of his stuff, including the binding tape that granted him Class 5 LS
Fair enough.

Todoroki: This should be fine.

Manga: "Creation/Summoning: The user is capable of creating and manifesting objects and entities that aren't real at all, and only "exist" in the imagination and dreams of the user and/or other beings."
I guess bringing onomatopoeia to life would classify under this?

Deku: Social Influencing should be fine.

Bakugo: This is not really Reactive Power Level honestly, he has been training for quite some time how to "concentrate" his explosions similar to how Endeavor does it. The Cluster explosions are just the true potential of this ability, it didn't came out of nowhere. His explosions only become more powerful because he sweats more so that's not RPL either. Awakened Power should be fine for Bakugo. "A sudden burst of power triggered by sheer determination or a powerful emotion."

Aizawa: Class 5 should be fine.

Shigaraki: The heroes are already downscaling from Shigaraki, who is around the same level of All Might/High-Ends/Usj Nomu, he can't really be higher than that with his current feats.

Creation/Summoning: The user is capable of creating and manifesting objects and entities that aren't real at all, and only "exist" in the imagination and dreams of the user and/or other beings."
Fukidashi isn’t creating or summoning anything, it’s simply that whatever onomatopoeia he imagines he’s making them materialize. I think that falls moreso under Subjective Reality

That description comes from the Subjective Reality page, I was trying to say I agree with the addition of this ability.

What Griffin and Therefir have both accepted, and neither of them have rejected, is probably fine to apply.

Todoroki: This should be fine.

Manga: "Creation/Summoning: The user is capable of creating and manifesting objects and entities that aren't real at all, and only "exist" in the imagination and dreams of the user and/or other beings."

Deku: Social Influencing should be fine.

Bakugo: This is not really Reactive Power Level honestly, he has been training for quite some time how to "concentrate" his explosions similar to how Endeavor does it. The Cluster explosions are just the true potential of this ability, it didn't came out of nowhere. His explosions only become more powerful because he sweats more so that's not RPL either. Awakened Power should be fine for Bakugo. "A sudden burst of power triggered by sheer determination or a powerful emotion."

Aizawa: Class 5 should be fine.

Shigaraki: The heroes are already downscaling from Shigaraki, who is around the same level of All Might/High-Ends/Usj Nomu, he can't really be higher than that with his current feats.
I’m proposing giving everyone with an awakened quirk Awakened Power

What characters are you referring to?
People with evolved or quirk awakenings: here’s some examples:

Shiggy’s decay becoming much stronger

Twice being able to duplicate infinitely

Toga being able to mimic abilities

Bakugou’s condensed explosions

Possibly Geten and Dabi (I’m pretty sure Dabi has a quirk awakening)

Number 6?

Shiggy and Toga should be fine.

Twice's infinite clones is something he could always do, he was held back by his own trauma, not his power.

Already good with Bakugo.

It was mentioned that Geten had an "awakening" in the past, that allowed him to change the temperature of water, and Dabi's fire went from red to blue fueled by the power of his emotions, so they both should be fine as well.

Twice's infinite clones is something he could always do, he was held back by his own trauma, not his power.

It was mentioned that Geten had an "awakening" in the past, that allowed him to change the temperature of water, and Dabi's fire went from red to blue fueled by the power of his emotions, so they both should be fine as well.
Okay, let me know when the changes will be added

Also would Kirishima technically have a quirk awakening (via Unbreakable)?

Kirishima trained his Hardening to push it to its limits, not a power he developed through sudden, strong emotions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back