• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MFTL+ Upgrade for some DBS characters

Vizer04

He/Him
This is what it says on Zen'ō's profile about his speed:
Speed: Massively FTL+ (Future Zen'ō's blast encompassed the entire multiverse in seconds)

We also know that Zen'ō was unable to see Dyspo's movement:

So, Dyspo and everyone faster than him should scale to Zen'ō's erasure of the Multiverse (i'm not good at math and i don't know how fast that is)

So, Dyspo and everyone faster than him should scale to Zen'ō's erasure of the Multiverse (i'm not good at math and i don't know how fast that is)
I think logically this might work, other than the fact that it's highly unlikely that Zeno himself could track his own ki blast. Him not being able to see Dyspo and the other fighters was because he has no fighting ability whatsoever, and has no real technique or skill. He's just hilariously OP. However, I've seen argument for the scaling, so I'll stay neutral, but leaning to disagreeing

Why do zeno's reactions scale to the explosive velocity of his attack though

The only speed feat from the explosion would be covering the universe before the multiverse, at best, which would probably be slower than the BOG shockwaves, so no upgrade here, encompassing the multiverse is just range

but he couldn't percieve lower-level fodders, and it's never truly confirmed that he could see their entire fight.
Dyspo was faster than Hit and SSJ God Goku by TOP, how is he fodder? Unless you're referring to someone else, which I don't recall.

Did he? I thought he was using it throughout the tournament
Nope, just Dyspo, and I'd use even that anti-feat with a grain of salt, since he reacted fine to MUI Goku and Jiren with just his normal sight.

Although that could simply mean Dyspo was faster than them with his power ups, but that's a messy topic, since Golden Frieza outsped his light-bullet mode (although was way slower than his maximum mode), which Zeno couldn't see.

Zeno not perceiving Dyspo is considered an outlier. He was already able to perceive faster characters like UI Goku and Jiren. Sometimes DB doesn't make sense but if we apply some common sense, we can easily filter out inconsistencies.

Though, the erasure attack would only be Zeno's attack speed.

I was addressing Zeno's current speed justification. The justification holds true only for Zeno's attack speed. Not his physical speed.

Why would it be same? His erasure is entirely selective. He just needs to think that he will destroy a particular universe(s) and poof. It's not like he throws a ki blast that reaches said universe in a specified amount of time.

Why would it be same? His erasure is entirely selective. He just needs to think that he will destroy a particular universe(s) and poof. It's not like he throws a ki blast that reaches said universe in a specified amount of time.
I mean, his erasure did took some time, enough time for Goku and the others to escape. Plus, we explicitly see that it's different from the Universes' erasure from the ToP (they were erased instantly)

The time it took could just be chalked up to latency time between the events where he raises his hand and goes through with actual erasure. If you go through the footage of Zeno erasing Zamasu and U9, you'll find that the effects were the exact same. We are shown a white light converging in the center of the screen and everything going poof.

Back