• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mewtwo's Psychic Powers and wide array of elemental abilities should be more than enough for Sasuke, not to mention Precog, Teleportation, and the ability to go up into space and just fight him from there.

he has precog via sharingan. sry but dont know what psychic power is.I ll not vote because i know nothing about mewtwo but based on theire profiles i can say sasuke has more hax.

Anyway, Mewtwo has higher AP (Lina's calc puts him at SP+ to Sasuke's SP), his mind powers counter the genjutsu, and stuff like Me First and Aura Sphere should give him the win.

i really doubt if aura sphere could one shot sasuke,also sasuke has shown be on par with naruto,the same naruto who deflect an attack which destroyed the moon

I say Mewtwo. Cause from what i can gather, Sasuke has no counter for having his memories wiped out, or having Mewtwo read them. But i don't if Sasuke can counter that or not. But i vote for Mewtwo.

Couldnt Mewtwo just read his mind thus learning his powers and use his skill set to counter Sasuke's while avoiding Sasuke's lethal stuff and hax?

I cast my vote for Mewtwo.

As a proffcient Psychic type whos much more versatile and has high level mind hax, I doubt Genjutsu is working here and even if Mewtwo was put under it he'd either counter through it or shut it off immediately.

Not to mention he has Me First so he can just use that to use Sasuke's Genjutsu on him before Sasuke himself thinks of doing it. So the chances of Genjutsu working on Mewtwo here are very slim to none.

Why would he look at his eyes? Theoritically there's a chance but he doesnt need to do that to read his mind so 9/10 Mewtwo isnt being put under it.

Mewtwo if he figures out how Sharingan works he just has to survive as Sharingan has yet to show very many solo ability kill moves other than the black flames(amaterasu). Which does require linear view.

Not to mention how OP Disable might be as well confuse ray and the fact that Mewtwo is ranged and can float. This would be like the most difficult fight like ever for Sasuke. I'd say maybe Sasuke could win but that would take so much luck. Its riddiculous.

Mewtwo: Protect. or Me First.

Sasuke:Rinnegan

Mewtwo: Disable. Hax....

While Sasuke tries to figure out what just happened Mewtwo could just lob a confuse ray and its already pretty much going to go poorly for Sasuke. This is almost a terrible match up.

Not to mention Mewtwo can heal RIP.

Nachi117 said:
This is almost a terrible match up.
How so? Sasuke definitely has methods of winning.

┬ÀAmaterasu and Enton

┬ÀSealing via Chibaku Tensai

┬ÀCan absorb Mewtwo's energy through Preta Path (Verse Equalization)

┬ÀGenjutsu

┬ÀSoul sealing through Human Path

┬ÀAmenotejikara

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
And Mewtwo can use any/all of that first and better than Sasuke with Me First by itself.
Only if he casts it first, which with equalized speed will be quite difficult.

Also voting Sasuke for better versatility, Amaterasu and sealing.

Well its pre-cog so I don't see why it won't be done first. And mewtwo has a bunch of other haxes that should be able to deal with them.

Especially Amterasu as he can just insta-teleport out of Sasuke's sight range and attack from where he pleases.

Sealing, he needs to get in contact with Mewtwo first and if Mewtwo already disables it, its not gonna be much use.

Voting for Mewtwo based on reasons above. Me First is broken.

@ScarletFirefly

Sasuke precog doesn't read minds it reads muscle movments and it wont really do much against Mewtwo.

How are they being wanked?

Also lol when I say "disable" I dont mean the literal move. Mewtwo doesnt need that as his psychic powers by itself are able to completely disable the powers of dozens of targets at once just by saying it. He did this in the movie to all of the pokemon and cloned pokemon and he was still blocking their powers while in the middle of fighting Mew.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
How are they being wanked?
Me First only copies attacking moves. Proof? Disable only works after a move has been used.

Also lol when I say "disable" I dont mean the literal move. Mewtwo doesnt need that as his psychic powers by itself are able to completely disable the powers of dozens of targets at once just by saying it. He did this in the movie to all of the pokemon and cloned pokemon and he was still blocking their powers while in the middle of fighting Mew.

Mewtwo disabling someone powers on the same level as him is NLF. Especially given he didn't use this against Mew.

Back