• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mew Vs Mewtwo(Pokémon)

Ego

Rules:

Both 5-B keys only

SBA rules

Mew:

Mewtwo:

This is a canonical stomp. Mew already fought Mewtwo in Movie 1 and would've lost if it weren't for Ash sacrificing himself

Also, Mewtwo was literallly stated to be superior to Mew in his creation

This is a canonical stomp. Mew already fought Mewtwo in Movie 1 and would've lost if it weren't for Ash sacrificing himself

Also, Mewtwo was literallly stated to be superior to Mew in his creation
Im pretty sure both were stalemating each other

Well you're right, but If we go by the games, Transform + Imprison should put mewtwo down, but I suspect it won't work outside of game mechanics , but no evidence to suggest it won't so....... 👀

Well you're right, but If we go by the games, Transform + Imprison should put mewtwo down, but I suspect it won't work outside of game mechanics , but no evidence to suggest it won't so....... 👀
Unless Mewtwo also have imprison, once Mew uses transform then he'll have Mewtwo's moveset meaning Mew won't have it anymore

Mewtwo, besides having superior attacks when it comes to typing, could just Mind hax or BFR mew with his 2 layered hax. Nothing's stopping em.

Also, SBA, nothing suggests that Mew would use transform+imprison in the beginning and before Mewtwo uses any of his wincon moves.

I vote Mewtwo as he has a better chance at using sth like Mind hax before Mew goes for sth elaborate

Also, SBA, nothing suggests that Mew would use transform+imprison in the beginning and before Mewtwo uses any of his wincon moves.

I vote Mewtwo as he has a better chance at using sth like Mind hax before Mew goes for sth elaborate
What is sth?

Back