• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciel? No, resistance though yes, as far as i understand. Eos rimuru has that kind of mind hax though probably since eos rimuru>veldanava, and the system of the world i think, and resistance to everything in the verse, causality manipulation, fate manipulation, probability manipulation etc etc.

So...

Rimurua has Low 2-C resistances to everything Methusulah has then? And his own hax is on that level?

How large is the verse?

Ask Fab for the specifics, from what i have heard, the system of the world was getting in the way of rimuru doing something, trying to control him or something, so ciel ignored it.

Veldanava created the entire universe, but due to going against the system and mating with a human, he lost all his power, rimuru can create universe 10,000 times before not being able to do so end of series, veldanava could only do it once before losing power.

End of series rimuru has origin magic which is stronger than ultimate skills, the way magic works in this series, weaker magic can't work on those with stronger skils, death manipulation, soul manipulation etc, all achieved by lower ranked skills won't work on someone with an ultimate skill, as origin magic>ultimate skills, likewise none of those abilities will work either on someone with origin magic, so causality manipulation, fate manipulation, probability manipulation, all sorts of reality warping nonsense won't work on eos rimuru. That is not the rimuru being used here though.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Ask Fab for the specifics, from what i have heard, the system of the world was getting in the way of rimuru doing something, trying to control him or something, so ciel ignored it.
Veldanava created the entire universe, but due to going against the system and mating with a human, he lost all his power, rimuru can create universe 10,000 times before not being able to do so end of series, veldanava could only do it once before losing power.

End of series rimuru has origin magic which is stronger than ultimate skills, the way magic works in this series, weaker magic can't work on those with stronger skils, death manipulation, soul manipulation etc, all achieved by lower ranked skills won't work on someone with an ultimate skill, as origin magic>ultimate skills, likewise none of those abilities will work either on someone with origin magic, so causality manipulation, fate manipulation, probability manipulation, all sorts of reality warping nonsense won't work on eos rimuru. That is not the rimuru being used here though.
So EoS Rimuru is 2-B? He should get a CRT for that

But ok, that isn't the Rimuru being used here.

What are this Rimuru's feats of resisting mindhax?

Also, an important distinction that I require clarification on.

Does weaker magic not work on stronger magic users

Or does stronger magic prevent weaker magic from working?

This is the difference between their hax defeating the purpose of hax, and them having strong resistances.

No, eos rimuru isn't 2-B, he has energy called turn null energy which can be used to create or destroy the universe, however he can only use that energy to create/destroy the universe 10,000 times before he can't use it anymore, so we are only talking about a single universe here. Also we haven't upgraded him yet cause that part of the story is untranslated.

Also this rimuru being used is the one which rejected the system of the world as far as i am aware, his other mind manipulation resistance feats, don't come close to what's needed to resist methuselah's passive mind hax.

I require a bit more details on this feat then.

So, SotW is low 2-C(?) entity that controls concepts, life, rules of physics, someone's will, soul/spirit, etc etc

Was it actively trying to stop Rimuru, or did he just defy its passive rules?

Wait till fab replies, i don't know the exact details, again that part of the story is untranslated, fab can read Japanese though.

Isn't Reinhard the strongest 6-A?

But yeah, inconclusive for reasons above

I wasn't well aware that Reinhard had a Continental Key when I made this thread. Thought Planetary was his lowest one.

Darkness my old friend: 0

Darimurude Sandtempest: 0

Inconclusive: 4 (Gargoyle One, ALRF, Fabtastic Glasses, Kaltias)

╠Âc╠Âh╠Âa╠Âr╠Âl╠Âi╠Âe ╠Âs╠Âh╠Âe╠Âe╠Ân ╠Âw╠Âi╠Ân╠Âs

Inconclusive for the reasons above

@Thrud Wasn't that vote for joke reasons? ovo

Inconclusive: 6 (Gargoyle One, ALRF, Fabtastic Glasses, Kaltias, Knightofannihilation666, TISSG7Redgrave)

Yeah, but Methuselah IS the joke. So it's viable, because Spinne wills it (not like it'd sway the results at this point either way).

MethDefeated
"To dankness I return" - Last words of the shortest lived Masada meme

If you need a legitimate reason then it's because..
Meth gets bullied horribly and ceases to exist from lethal amounts of bullying. That should be acceptable, yes?

Inconclusive: 7 (Gargoyle One, ALRF, Fabtastic Glasses, Kaltias, Knightofannihilation666, TISSG7Redgrave, Phoenix821)

'k, this is now concluded and can be added since it was unanimous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back